Reviews for Spiral
avasion chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
aw. how cute! please update this story. it seems that no one is finishing any of their Violet/Buddy stories, and this is a good one! so please update! oh, and kick Tony's butt...hard.
dooo it chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Update?

please?

Because when i saw the summery, i thought that it wouldn't be good, but when i read it...

IT IS.

so update?

...althoguh its been a year?
Too Lazy to Log In to Review chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
-Shock.-

-Ceases physical activity.-

-A high, piercing wail is heard from her lips.-

-Slowly spirals in a black abyss.-

As you can see, this girl wants to read more.

A lot more.

'Cos.. it's so good.

And she loves Buddy.

A whole hell of a lot.

So.. what she's trying to say is..

Please update soon! -Sob.-

Oh, and, yea. You have a couple of spelling errors.. Can't remember what all was wrong.. [ what, you expect her to remember every little fluke through all of the ten 'chapters' she's read? I dun think so. ]

[ R/N:
Hebi R chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Advil, Motrin, and Asprin are all bad if you're bruised, 'cause they prevent blood from clotting and the bleeding from stopping. Tylonol would work though.
Me The Cat chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
Lookie I read something other then Harry Potter! Aren't you proud? I've been expanding my horizens, this being the second Incredibles story I've read (I've read a bunch of RENT fic too sad no?). Muy good! I like a lot and despite what you may say, the writing actualy is good. Maybe not your best but good none the less (although honest I don't think I've ever had the chance to read anything of yours that you didn't think was crappy)

Anywho... luv ya tons. Respond to my goddammed email woman! *mwah*

*Me The Cat*

Chani*

P.S. I promise I'll do something with my LJ soon
Scary Vampiress chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
Wow! I love this story! Please please PLEASE update it quickly, I really want to read the rest!
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
YEAH! AMAZING CHAPTER! LOVED IT! And thanks for joining the C2!
Incredibles person chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
Great! please update!
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
YOU WROTE SPIRAL! OMGOSH!

i totally love u! (not like stalker, more like "I love pizza" kinda way!) wow i am a big fan of spiral! im glad u liked my poem, i like to write poetry, mostly angsty romantic stuff (hopeless romantic *sigh*) and i cant believe that u like zutara, u are like the first zutara AND syndromeXviolet person i have met, besides myself, basically u are my hero, AND u liked where i belong, which is basically amazing, so thanks that really made me feel great, and u should totally finish spiral!
Ren85 chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Damn that Tony. She should force-field his ass. Or do something equally as bad.

Please update this!
Ren85 chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
The descriptions you give are very detailed and very well written. I say, Huzzah!
Ren85 chapter 8 . 8/28/2005
Please update AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Because I love reading this!
Ren85 chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
i love this story so much. and i need more. so i'm just gonna write a bunch of awesome stuff about it so you'll update.
pitbulllady chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
I'd really begun to worry that you'd abandoned this fic, just as I was starting to get really into it, but thank goodness you've updated! Good timing, too-school just started and I need a pick-me-up! Buddy is right in character, hot-tempered as usual, not about to take any crap off some loud-mouth, even if it IS over a football team he could care less about! You can take a redneck outa the trailer park, but...

Anyway, hope he manages to use some of that genius and get himself out of THIS mess!

PitBull_Lady