Reviews for Everything that Glitters isn’t Gold
SerpensPrincess chapter 13 . 5/3
Amazing cant wait for more
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
AnimeReality chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Please update, i love this story and would love to see what is going to happen next.
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
akitty chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Well I have a few ideas for Hermione's love interest (if you'll excuse the list that is in no apparent order): For girls, there's Ginny, Luna, one of the Gryffindor Quidditch girls whom I can't remember the name of, Tonks, or (and these are rather unlikely but I thought I'd point them out anyway) Cho Chang, Lavender Brown, Padma or Parvati Patil, or Daphne Greengrass. For guys, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Lee Jordan, or someone else I've forgotten. If none of the canon characters work for you, though, you could always make an OC (who could even be a muggle, if you wanted).
Emeralden Rapley chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I love it and beg u to cntinue
Emily chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
hey, i totally love this story. a completely brilliant, new take on something awesome. i hope that draco still stays a bit mad, and i can't believe how well adjusted hermione is. i don't really care what happens, as long as you keep writing! keep up the good work. thanks.
Mila Pink chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
I'm loving the story.
They all powerful and passionate.
What are the beings who called Dumbledore?
He is as bad as Voldemort.
Clandon chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Too many spelling mistakes and not worth reading if it's taken 8 years for 13 chapters.
Irisi Nafretari chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Wicked fic. I hope you'll be updating on a regular, now. I only hope you don't pair Hermione with someone who could be a parent; please keep that pairing in their generation. I'd love to know what kind of ideas you had in mind then maybe i could offer input.
Lady-Frisselle chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Great chapter
potterhead5eva chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP! I'll do a big review tomorrow, too lazy to do one now x
potterhead5eva chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Aww Ron and Blaise! KICK SOME ARSE BLAISE! Awesome chapter... chapter 13 is nigh x
potterhead5eva chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Another supermegafoxyawesome chapter;, though I expect nothing less from you of course! Chapter 12 next x
potterhead5eva chapter 10 . 4/2/2013