Reviews for Numb Feet
lorella moon chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
woah yugi got him good !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
introvertobserver chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
No words can describe how much I love this fanfic. I have no criticism what so ever. BRAVO!
AnimeAngel1300 chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
This was a very well written and very lovely story :)
jen chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
a very very very good story over all i like some of your others to like the ones that connect to this one. they are a great read, keep up the good work.:)
Saskie chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Aww... So cute!
Kagimine chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
I liked it... But... I think it would've been better as just a oneshot.
hetalianoftime chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
I LOVE you! *hugs!* i've been looking for GOOD stories with my favorite pairings but with the egyptian setting! I'm so glad I ran into this! :D I MUST go and read the yami x yugi one and then the seto x Joey one! - great job! This story was fantastic!
Shantih chapter 15 . 1/1/2010
I love the ending. It really does feel like a new beginning! Beautiful!

And the scene where they took a bath together was too cute. I liked how you wrote the love scene too - it wasn't graphic or trashy or anything like that, it was really awesome and lovely.

All in all, great job! This is a fantastic story and I really loved it. It totally sucked me in! I'll have to check out the rest of your stories soon!
Shantih chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Ah, this was just grand. ) Bakura's a good guy after all. I love that he hums Ryou to sleep even though it's weird for him. He's so strong for Ryou, it's really touching. And the end, when he's brooding...that was a great sentence. You really have a way with words...

Heh, his habit of referring to himself in the third person is kind of endearing.
Shantih chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
Oh man, that was a lot of angst. Very well done though! I like how Ryou's childhood passes like a dream, almost, with the weird earthquake or whatever it was.

The beginning was very good too! When the fruit vendor says spoiled goods. Kind of eerie. Also eerie when his father just disappears...was he kidnapped? Murdered? Did he just abandon him?

I thought your portrayal of the rapist was very interesting too - how he was lonely, and wanted Ryou to be damaged like him. Very unusual.

It's really good! One of my favorite chapters so far!
Shantih chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
This is really interesting! Their conversation in the beginning is good - how it starts out with Bakura being all pessimistic and obstinate. Poor Ryou, he's trying so hard.

I'm glad we're going to finally find out his story! I haven't read your other stories so I kept feeling like I didn't know anything about Ryou for this whole story...

I like Bakura's hideout too, it sounds cozy )
Shantih chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Heh, I liked this a lot. I love how Bakura's just like "...I'm leaving." After all that. o.O

It kind of reminded me of the scene from the first Pirates of the Caribbean when Jack almost gets executed...

I like Atemu actually in this story...I don't always like him, but he seems very rational and wise for some reason. Good job!
Shantih chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
I liked this chapter! I can tell you worked hard on it. It's rather fast paced, but in a good way - it keeps the story feeling fresh and involving.

Haha, the thing about fashion sense cracks me up. Come on Bakura, you only ever wear like two pieces of clothing...o.O

YAY he's coming back! I hope it's a happy ending )
Shantih chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
Oh no! The thing with Atemu's father was really creepy, I have to say. Especially since his son was there witnessing it...lots of complex emotions. I wonder what happened to make the Pharaoh look like a fool?

I always thought the Kul Elna thing was more horrific though - like, the scene here was believable and probably more realistic, but I would have thought he'd be more traumatized by watching his families bodies get melted down.

The ending was really good...I can see why he might want to let his mind remain in the Shadows.