Reviews for The Amber World
Sonar chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
I love this chapter.
katie janeway chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
These were all really well done and I'm impressed. Thanks for a great read!
katie janeway chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
*Snickers* My favorite chapter so far. I love your portrayal of Michael.
Lehst chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
this is a late review, but i just wanted to say that this was a great story. very well written with a lot of depth and suspense to it. you captured the characters well. It left me with a grin. _
reviewer chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Michael pwns, and so do you. I really, really hope you are gonna update this coz its really good. Simple as that. It's one of the best how-mike-came-to-STN fics I've ever read. Gambate!
Me chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This is the best WHR fic I've ever read! I love how you did Micheal's view on everything, especially how he felt about the replacement. Personally, I didn't think the show really did alot of that. I love it. Good job _. I must read more!
Manny PenPen chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
Man, how have I not seen this story before now? /Awesome/ job. For the most part your characterization of Michael is spot-on-I especially enjoyed the last chapter with him being stupid with Sakaki and that whole mini-conversation with Doujima-and by the time I finished reading, I was sorely disappointed to find that I had reached the end. You've really fleshed out a character who doesn't get a lot of spotlight in the series, despite such awesome potential. Highly entertaining read.
Silver Salamander chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
w00t!

Nice job, latter chapters are much better than the former.

Heh, 'Amon got pwned' Classy.

Update soon, or ph34r xy wr4h!
Foolish Mortal chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
Loving this story. You did a good job with the early hunters and the introduction of Sakaki-san. You also did admirably with Michael's conflicting feelings about Sakaki: "should I hate him?...should I hate him?...that's not really fair..."

Just so you know, this fic is going in my C2.
Zurizip chapter 9 . 12/21/2005
You really do rock, you know that?

I sorta dropped out of WHR fandom for awhile, but it's great to come back to stuff like this.

Your deathy doom chapter was good. I liked Karasuma's role (sigh, just like me to notice her, no?) and Kate's subtle characterization (wrong spelling, bad me) is well done.

and the think with Sakaki... well. *grin*
Lady Azura chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
...And that is how Michael Lee and Haruto Sakaki became best friends. The end.

LOL! Sorry, I just HAD to say that. It was so tempting! *Points to the little devil floating above shoulder* She made me do it! *Devil makes threatening motions with pitchfork*

Anyways, this was a great chapter. I like how you explain things and they make sense. When I explain things in my fics, I tend to ramble off more than anything else... so, here, have a cookie. *Throws IceRi a cookie*, and update soon! Peace out.
Shasti chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
That's brilliant, you're really good at writing. Does the Kate incident come anytime soon? Anyways, keep writing! It's awsome

-Shasti
Anibee2481 chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
Hurray! Another chapter! I liked this one, because it sort of gave us a better perspective on their friendship _ I like how they didn't like each other at first, nice thoughts. :D
sfghdhjsd chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
Wow, that's good. I really like it. It's really hard to find a fiction based around poor old Michael. XP Why are my favorite characters always overlooked? Anyways, :P Another theory behind his amber sunglasses could be because, when you're on the computer and stuff, the shade cuts down glare and takes out some blue in stuff. I know b/c my Aunt's friend Allen used to have to wear amber/orange sunglasses b/c he almost got hit by lighting and in the process his eyes were exposed to the intense light, making his eyes really sensitive(sp) :P but, overall, nice story -
BlackDeath6 chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
thank you for the long awaited update. it was a good chapter. i liked it. keep up the good work.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »