Reviews for Strawberry Tomato Lolipop
inactivee chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
woah..

epic.

words cannot describe what i am feeling right now...

will you update soon ? :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
OMG! Please continue this!

SO VERY GOOD.
elf girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
haiku ?
notanemb chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
So intense.
jaymhai20 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
I cried so much in this chapter!

You're an amazing writer! Update fast!
Gracie is a Panda chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I love this.

You express the emotions so well, this is such a beautiful work of art.
lie chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
holy crap.
Lead the Future chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
wow...

so i know you're not really active on FF right now, but oh my goodness. i don't even know.

i've been a follower of yours for quite a while, (created a FF account just so i could fav and comment on your fanfictions) and your fanfictions are what really got me into, well, fanfictions. i read EVERYTHING you wrote (you kind of broke my FF virginity LOL if you understand what i'm trying to say... heh) and i mean take it as you will but i'm so glad that you did.

(wow holy shit i sound just.. creepy! sorry)

and okay, your fanfictions have great plot and detail and all that good jazz, but oh my goodness. you have so much style and voice in your writing, it's so /real/. you put a lot of time into developing the characters, and with this the story becomes something completely different. (okay i'm in AP english right now, so i like spend my time doing countless analysis as far as writings go... fffff) but i understand why people absolutely LOVE your fanfictions. kids in my AP English class volunteer to read their personal narratives (...their retelling of an event in their life lmfao) and y'know, this one kid is reading his: everyone is so impressed with it, but inside i was thinking to myself "y'know... it's not that good. i'm not an elitist, i don't know if i can do any better than that but... they're giving him far too much credit"

and i think it's because i've been exposed to your writing... there's so much style and voice. you have amazing talent. you really do.

i didn't mean to write you like a dissertation or anything but i just wanted to show you my appreciation! been a fan for 4-ish years and always will be :) hopefully we'll be able to see what else you have in store for us!
TheHypocrite chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
... Woah.
lisa chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
hello, nice story. Really. I love the way you write and tell the story. the caracters are more interesting in your story.

a little critic. Sorry but your text is full of mistakes. I had to tell you. and when will you submitt the following chapter?
Istilllovekj chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Omygod pilipino k? Nabasa q lng ung isang nagreview sau ng tagalog. Grabe.? Lam mo mejo halata s way of writing mo n pilipino k nga, kung pilipino k man.. Hahaha..

Wala lng.. Pag nababasa ko ung shining shimmering splendid n karamihang nasa mga fic mo (oo, madami n qng nbasang fic mo! Ang galing mo kc e XD) nafeefeel q n pinoy k. Hahahaa.. Ang panget nung way n nahalata e no.

Eniweiiiiii, please update soon!
Anju-Chan27 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
good good
goddess-ish chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
i am in love with this story!
please update soon! I BEG YOU!:)
just a fan of SCHON chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
/pages/BRING-SCHON-FROM-FANFICTIONNET-BACK/103489726352260?refts&vwall
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
I actually started to tear up reading this chapter - with a fic like this, and way too much sympathy/imagination on my part, I guess it was inevitable. Please keep writing - I would really like to learn how these unique characters you've created continue to evolve!
750 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »