Reviews for Strawberry Tomato Lolipop
angelineeeee chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
you know i thought u updated 3 btw, di ako nakalog-in since it probably won't let me review on this again XP eto... update soon!
kaysshi chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
oh emm gee!
Gurrenn chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
You're alive! :D
Proclaimed Penguin Princess chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Wow... that gives me a sickening feeling as I read it... That was a amazing description of rape... Just wow... Good job on the chapter and the fanfic in general. I hope to read more!(NOTE: This is NOT a flame in any way)
delicate.desires chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
That was so sad! ):
lilaznpiggy chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
LOVE IT. 3.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Nice story. O:

Fox
Mintkiss101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I miss reading the other version on the story. What made you want to revise it? Just wondering. I'm sure it's for a good reason :p

But none the less, I am excited to read more more more! :D
Shadow Danzer chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hey, I've read your story a couple of times and I really like it. But one thing is bothering me. You have used the lines "Say goodbye. Say goodbye. Innocence corruption, Fallen angel you are, In a shitty land, Of Oz, Say goodbye. Say goodbye." since I first read you story this line has driven nearly up the wall. I was just wondering if you could tell me where you got them from or have you made them up yourself? it's a beautiful story either way.
Psycho Itachi chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I LOVE YOUR WRITING! It's so vague and like a dark fairy-tale. BEAUTIFUL! The $$hole below me doesn't understand the art of your writing. They're pretty retarded. Just erase the prick's comment and keep on writing! This is gorgeous! Please update!
the most retarded thing chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i truly believe that this fic is so retarded, it is really stupid and all those effing comments below me are just you with a different account. you can go ahead delete my comment write now, but just now this.

your fake.

and thats a fact.

and also a retarded writer.

what are you nine years old.

go effing learn how to write good stories,
strawberriez8800 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
whoa, sakura was sadistic o_O

is she a medic nin in this story?
suta chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
this fanfic is cool cant wait for next chapter pleas put it up soo i want to know what happens in the club

p.s

... u rock
sasusaku74 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
this is one of the sickest shiits

i've ever read

and i love it
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
This fic is kinda dark. Well, whatever. Its still good. Update please. :)
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »