Reviews for Strawberry Tomato Lolipop
aikoh chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
holy shi..crap. yeah, crap..

this was beautifully written and the way it was outlined was simply amazing. Wonderful work.
AijinMegami too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I...LOVE...YOUR...STORIES...YOU'RE LIKE MY HERO OR SOMETHING! Every single story you wrote i fell in love with...i don't know, it's like i'm drawn to your stories...like a moth to a flame. There's just something about them that i love but i just can't tell what... _
Phobos chapter 1 . 3/29/2005

This is simply exquisit!

You have talent, and a very good way of expressing the dark.

Keep it going!
MKRA chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Deliciously dark and sinister...I love your style.

MKRA
bijou chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow! I feel like a I got sucked into the world of Sin City (not the film per se). Wow! That was intense. Looking forward to reading more from you.
V-Oh chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow...

Holy shit...Crap...That was awesome!

Left me speechless!

Wow...

Is this a one-shot? Lets just hope it's not, or u can make a collection of dark one-shot fics!

I dunno, just update son!

till next time!
animechickie chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
that is one of the best dark fics i've read, not to mention how awesome the pairings turn out! Feel very free to experiment again, maybe even write a sequel?
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
dude this fucking owned! nice sht rite there, great job man
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Must agree with you, it IS morbid. Being that it's morbid it's OOC for Sakura and Naruto, but I know where you are coming from. They are a team so they must act like one. At least there is Kakashi and he still has hope for his team, I like that. ] I like how your stories are somewhat in a form of poetry. The parallelism (sp?) and the repitition.
Lily-the-Fox chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow...all I can say is wow...reading this seriously left me speechless...o.o *takes a deep breath*

*Lily*
Destiny1029 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*slowly backs up* that was...amazing. I have heard all these flipped up stories about love and everything turning out in a wonderful way and no matter what they're the good guys, but you completely turned it and twisted is what they keep in other stories, your stories very creative and actually got me thinking. Good Job! lol Write more one-shots!
Aitashiaku chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Wow...pretti good...and is dark... i haven't read many dark and r fanfics but its still good... upadte soon!
Alex chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Hehe, I like dark fics. Keep going!
DE-LISH-CIOUS chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
i have no idea should i be amused or weirded .its a .to be as in dark dark it dark fiction blood licking,pls?lol.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50