Reviews for Such Great Heights
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You didn't give him a name or epic background yet this is more awesome than the other versions of Yondaime Hokage. What you did was give him a personality, history and a dash of romance in the form of the flower girl he had always liked as a child. While I certainly loved Namikaze Minato in his badass glory, this is epic in its own way. Simple but captivating.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So sad.*Sobs.*
Porsiona chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i love this story so much it was just great. it was the perfect history behind narutos birth. just wonderful. :D
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I really liked this.
OSYH chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Absolutely loved it! The tension between Minato and Kushina (we know their names! XD), the characters' subtle imperfections, the lack of quotations (gotta ask, what was the purpose of that? it seemed as if the reality of the story was kinda hazy) - all of it!

Also, the Sannins were left out...was that intentional? It worked not having them.

I especially loved the quirk with the flowers - very touching.
1bullet chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was beautiful. No really, the ending was just right, and everything was just spot on. Amazing job. I can't even quote the parts that I loved, there are too many. Again, couldn't have been better!
The Penumbra chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Heart-breaking. Well done
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Beautiful.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I liked this. I'm adding it to my C2. It's for well written stories focusing on the Yondaime or that have him as a major character. If you mind, send me a note.
EverlastingBliss chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
very touching. :)
Quill chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
It's really heartbreaking but I really love it. A wonderful tribute to the Yondaime, the man behind the name.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow. This was a fascinating and unique story about Naruto's mother, probably the best such story I've read. The idea of his mother being a ramen chef was definitely quaint and distinctiveness. I particularly liked your style of writing, how you incorporated the thoughts/speech of the characters directly into the narration.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh...my...That was definately THE BEST Fourth story in it EVER! How can you only have 32 reviews? Are they mad? By the way I love how you left off the quotes on purpose, it made the story flow better. Also I like how it wasn't a quick happy every after story...it took time to get him there. :) FAV!
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
...Jesus... This was a really good fanfiction. I liked the formatting a lot. It worked so well. Nice job.
P.eaa chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
O_O if that were really true. LOLS i cant wait to find out who naruto's parents really are (if the story ever gets to that in the end)