Reviews for Escape Velocity
Corps chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Pure awesomness.
Kit XIII chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
NARU-CHAN should get weight and anatomy or stuff about the body boos to get him faster and stronger and more prosice in his hits as well he should become a master of wind it wound help with his taijutsu lots and mabye get into poison to put on his knives
The Lone Rurouni chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Good story. Any updates planned?
lokobookworm95 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I really like this story! I love your perspective on Naruto! I can't wait to see what happens next!

...you're never going to update this again, are you?
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
heh this is great! I wish you would continue it :(

If you do one day for the pairing I'd suggest putting him with maybe an OC, a princesses or something :) (I would say that girl from the 1st shippuuden movie but he hasn't met her yet)
Keeper of the Infinite Library chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Do you want to kill the poor guy?*Smirk* Both Ino and Temari strike me as the type to not be satisfied with doing it 5 times let alone the ammount that poor Shika would be able to preform without killing himself.*Grin*
uzumaki rakku chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
I love your fic to bits. Seriously, it's just so awesome and I really like your writing style!

Will you update soon? ;_;

I like the idea of Naruto and knife-fighting. It seems to suit him, somehow. It's more up-close-and-personal and, well, /badass/ I guess XD and it just seems to fit his fighting style and personality.

And I love your last sentence. x)x)x)

I really really hope you'd continue this fic 'cause something this awesome can't go to waste, y'know? (:

There's this certain rare quality of your fic that makes people grin when they read it. It has to do with how you handle the characterization, the description, and the mood, etc. Something about it just captures the whole essence of Naruto-ness and awesomeness.

I really really love this fic! (:

rakku(:
Sony Boy chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Okay, I have to admit that I was cautious about reading this seeing how long ago this was written but I did. And I liked it very much. and then I cried in dispair when I realized that there wouldn't be another chapter-unless you continue this story? *hint?*

Well eitherway, I like how you developed Naruto, how his flaws and strenghts are shown and worked on, how he improves and adapts. I really do hope even if you don't continue if you would answer some of my questions.

WHY did you chose knife-fighting for Naruto? Why is it better suited for him? You mentioned you'd discuss this in later chapters but...

When did he learn to use them? Does this mean he's going to be a close range fighter or is it something he uses when he's fighting close range?

Where does the Crescent Moon stance (and style?) come in? Where did he learn this if Jiraiya hadn't taught him? In his words "when had that brat gotten training in that weapons-style?"

Could you give me ideas on your inpiration? Please?

And on the off chance, far off hope, will you continue?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Wow this is like the 4th or 5th time reading this and i still want to read more! Please update as i want to see what will happen next!

the speed that naruto is developing reminds me of his dad's Hirashin and shunshin. so maybe hirashin is a development of a sort of bloodline limit and eventually naruto will be able to perform the yellow flashes most famous move! i also would like to see naruto with hinata. one of the few female pairings i can stand naruto with.

its now been over 4 years since the last update so PLEASE continue this fic or adopt it out to someone who will finish it.
monkeymillionair chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i know this story was made before they said his name is Minato Namikaze but if u have any time can u change Arashi to Minato pliz
gemiinous chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
i love this! aren't you going to update! please dont abandon this! oh yeah, and i thought naru couldn't touch metal without making it go all lightning-rod-like? please update!
tired of waiting chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
when are ya gonna update?
Exalted chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Hmpf, I realise that you haven't updated this story for like 3 years but dammit! From what I've read its a good story and I just want to say that I hope you decide to pick it up again at some point. Of course, you might have done a rewrite of this story under a different name, but I haven't looked at what else you've written yet so what ever... Anyways, I enjoyed reading what was written of this story and I hope it gets continued in one form or another.
Darksurfer chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
I little weird, but still cool. Keep it up!
Cheerleader16 chapter 4 . 10/3/2008