Reviews for The Love Express
Liduen Kvaedhi chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
There aren't words to describe how awesomely awesome this story was!
bigandcarrie chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Ah. That was fab. I *heart* Devan and Woody , JF and JC together. I miss them being together on the show.
PsychoMoi chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Geeze ellen calm down. You won! What are you so worked up about? And we're not gonna stop hearing about this "sexy" belly dancing for a while are we?

And just so you know, both you and liz are good writers. You just have different styles. That's all! _
inspire.me chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Ok, just a message to Boscorelli's Babe, to clear things up. Amethyst Blizzard and I went on the ride together, and then we kinda gave each other a challenge... we had to write a story about that ride, with that song. So she didn't really steal my story...

Now to AB, HOW DARE YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON THE ART OF IMPLICATION? YOU WILL NOW BE DOOMED TO A LIFE OF EXPLICIT SEX SCENES AND BELLY DANCERS! I will never get over this, and believe me when I say I WILL get you back for this, I swear on Jordan's mother's grave! Ok, that said, HEY MAN NICE SHOT! ah i love this song, u r a legend i tell you! nah, anyways, i must say i still envy you and your amazing writing... and not just in THAT area (hum!) luv you, luv ur writing, don't ever stop! luv me.
Boscorelli's Babe chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
FAR too similar to a story posted yesterday for my liking. Both involve a date at a theme park, both use the same ride and both quote the same song. All within 24 hours of each other. Nope, sorry I'm not impressed. I like a little originality in the stories I read.
LeoDiabla chapter 1 . 3/29/2005