Reviews for After Seven Days
sereneione chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Question please. Why did Sakuragi marry Rukawa as a girl? When Sendoh and Sakuragi broke up they were both back to being boys. Sakuragi and Rukawa got married two days after. So why did Sakuragi get married as a girl and not a boy? Would it be too much to ask for an answer? Please?
satomika chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
I'm speechless... Ö.Ö
natalia chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
this fic is...ummm...very confusing.

hana obviously loves sendoh...then why does he claim to love rukawa?

if he was forced into marriage with rukawa, then why did hana plan a child? so weird...
Tia Thalita chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I never thought that I would find such cool fics of slam dunk here on .
I loved the first part and this sequel.
I'm reading this for for hours and I did'nt sleep and I have to work in 2 hours and it's all your fault. But I'm glad that I found this here I really enjoyed reading it.
Please, update soon :)
kathy-ann chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
I love this story. the writing stile, the grammar, the story, everything's top notch. I've read it three times already. Each time I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm on bended knee for you to continue. I know that you have a life but please continue.
skycraZe chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Om my god~~ Can u pls update, it's getting interesting and we have waiting for months~
Kan0ne chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Pls. Update soon Ü
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
kesha chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
y'know what, sendoh akira is definitely turning into hanamichi!

that is so not sendoh-like...!besides, how can you make him an uke?

another thing, why is that the story revolves around sendoh and maki? ithought it was a hanru fic...i already miss them...but all in all the story was a total masterpiece. it never failed to stir emotions...nice fic!
tensai11 chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
you reaLLy updated! i'm so happy! hopefuLLy there's another chapter to watch out for! woohoo! great job!
DeathWish chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
You're getting better at this even though you were on hiatus for so long. well more ruhana please. update soon.
ForestGreen chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
hope the marriage goes smooth. well update soon please :)
Mikage Ceres chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
Haha looks like MakiSen is going smoothly. well i'm waiting for a ruhana fic so update soon.
Sora-Kumo chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
welcome back.

i kept on hoping the you would continue this story.

and now you're back.