Reviews for Sonnets from two lonely hearts
bowlfullofcherries chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
this is nice. headed towards the cotton candy sweet for a couple paragraphs a ways back, but the overall tone is wonderful.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
i like this more with each chapter i read.
LittleLurker chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Hi Danielle,

I love your story, it's beautiful with the little poems in the beginning and

you keep the chapters short, but oh so interesting. Why did you stop writing?

I hope you're alright, though? Really, you should continue this beautiful

story - so I keep on hoping you will someday...

All the best, D.
0appletree0 chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
I'm really hoping that you'll continue this story one day...I love the way it's written...with the sonnets and the short chapters )

Keep on Going!
Cathartic Trance chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
So far this is a good fic. I just would like to comment on a few things. Well, first off, the chapters are a wee bit short. You describe feelings very well, but maybe paying more attention to surroundings would also be good? I'd also like to point ot that John seemed a little OOC with the whole crying bit. Well, don't get me wrong cuz this is a good fic. I just felt that I needed to point out a few things.
Evelyn Valerious chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
Wow this is a really great fic. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
mp chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
great but kinda short!
jia chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
what? why'd you stop? aw just when it starts to get cute..; love your story tho'. argh...finish d' story! ...no pressure or anything. ; hehe keep up the good work. liked how you start each chapter with a sonnet thingy..

um.. yeah. guess that's it. :)
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
Ooh! Ooh! I know! They should...go hunt demons and stuffs! - I luffle this fic! Maybe somebody else can come up with something better, tho'.
lionheartgirlx chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
i really didn't know he cookes ether...lol. great chapter!
lionheartgirlx chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
love it! it's very touching! so please hurry and make chap. 9!
Syreene chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
Like what you are doing so far! I think you are handling both of the characters pretty well, and hope to read more soon.

And yeah...I love Disturb Not the Water too. :)
Lady Adyra chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
Your story is so so beautiful and romantic that it keeps me sighing and making me fall in love with it with every new chapter.

I adore the sonnets you chose for every part.

Keep it coming :))

Ana from Argentina
mummmy lover chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
1)great story loved it

2)good going with the bed and couch thing.

3)people who are in love do jump into bed together immediately,but angela is a very strong catholic girl and i'm pretty sure she would not be invovled in pre-marital sex, but that just might be me.
fanficgeek chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Hey! I love your writing style and the subject matter you chose. I'm not sure if I've given you a review yet but I try to encourage when I think of it, all too often just doing "read bys" where I read a chapter on my lunch break and do not give proper encouragement and thanks to the author. So, here tis, thanks for the good work and please continue your writing. :-)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »