Reviews for Surprise of Lights
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I loved this story :P very in character I loved it!
Blackartemis chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
that's a really cute story, it really captures the moment. And i totally agree with the killign feet part, apparently all foreign countries do that.. sigh.
nanirain chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
just like all your other stories, this oneshot was amazing. I love your writing style. It's addictive. Please keep it up! i love reading your stuff.
marbles chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
another masterpiece! _ well done! more AM fics please! Ü
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
you suck
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I like Aoshi and Misao in your alternate universe a lot better! Your Aoshi actually notices Misao - Go Aoshi! It was really great to see him pursuing her instead of vice versa. I loved the descriptive details too like the sound Misao made when she scraped up against the stone balustrade. Good one-shot!
Ellie chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Sweet! A nice short story.
moshi moshi mother fucker chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
life is really funny sumtimes... i have a friend that just came back munday, we was in europe, then my cousin (who has a story: how 2 lose a guy in 10 days, Sano Megumi) and her french class went also to europe, then to france and is still in france, now my other cousin is going to go to france, and be at a school doing kami knows what... LIVE IS SO CRUEL! but i have been to more places then the both, BUT STILL THIS IS EUROPE AND FRANCE I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE! but other then this, I LOVE THE STORY! when she gets back i'll ask her about The Eiffel Tower... I WANT A MINI MODEL! (i know i'm spoiled rotten!_)
moshi moshi mother fucker chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
LOVE IT!_ ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
becky chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
aw! dat was so cute! it was short but i liked it anyway.