Reviews for Speak to Me
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
great ending it was amazing!
karmine chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
me personally i think u should have made another chapter or 2 but over all it was a great story!
Leeann chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
i loved the body and this one. you should really continue with this story line. i mean does greg meet his real dad? how does it change things with greg and grissom. okay, okay, i loved this and don't want to let go!
Sugar Pill chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Whoa... neato! I wondered what happened, too... I really liked the part in the middle where you took on Flora's point of view. You could just feel her rage burning and building, until she snapped. Verrah nice!
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hm... thanks for filling the hole! Great writing, and I loved listening to the woman's thoughts slowly progressing.
JeriStone chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I love your work! How much more can I say!
white rose01 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
im really glad you tied up this loose end, it truly makes 'The Body' complete. a very enjoyable read.
lins chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
both sad and happy, she got her freedom, but at a price. what more of an ending could you asked for. well done!
Pukah chapter 1 . 3/30/2005

You kept me wondering.
viu chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I love "the body" story. It is so good that they continue their investigaton on the body, and you write it!
asanderd chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
SLYNN!You can't end it there! What happens to the old lady? do they arrest her? or just let her go on a technicality? Throw me a bone here! Anywho, great little story summing up what had happened, but now I wanna know what happened to flora.
Emmithar chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Lol, what a wonderful idea, nicely done

Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
The end? Really? I'm not one to beg for sequels (I hate that), but this is such good fodder for Sara angst!