Reviews for Let Me Go
regina008 chapter 20 . 12/29/2007
cute story. Haha, I love alternate universe stories, great job!
fallenmelody chapter 20 . 2/18/2007
very awesome story ] Super duper good!

- Brittany
thedreamygirl chapter 20 . 10/15/2005
This is such a cute story! I'm so glad Haley went with Nathan in the end - I love Jake and I think Jake and Haley would make great friends, but not more.
Britt chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
My god perfect ending to the perfect story. I absoulutely loved it.
pinkpony chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
that ending was just too cute, i loved the naley i cant wait for the sequel, i hope payton and jake get together in that i want jake to be happy because he gave up haley, but i still am kinda disapointed in Haley because she couldnt just tell jake no
HilaryHilary chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
Aw! So, so adorable. Perfect ending. I want to end my own story unhappily, but I want an ending like this, too. Happy endings are good. I'm rambling. Anyway, good ending.
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
Wow, final chapter. I'm so glad that there is going to be a sequel. I loved the way this chapter turned out. There is no way I would lose interest in one of your stories, Davis, I'm already excited for your sequel to this story.
jacqueline12 chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
OMG! lol i thought i would post here too lol...but just to say...I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! i love you Davis! hehe :D :P lol
jacqueline12 chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
YAY! finally! hehe i could never hate you babe! :D hehe :P gonna go quote everything at the board hehe see ya there!
dancedude09 chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
I love this story. I was reading chapter 18 when chapter 19 appeared. I was really happy it was like the site WANTED me to read more. BUT I WANT CHAPTER 20 NOW! lol
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
Aw, Jake is so sweet! UD your last chapter soon!
HilaryHilary chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
Okay, well, that's alright. Good ol' Jake. Knew he'd pull through. Actually, I didn't. But I'm glad he did. What's better than Naley?
HilaryHilary chapter 18 . 6/30/2005
Dramatic airport scene! The best kind of scene! It's Jake, isn't it? It had better not be Jake. But the next chapter is alreayd up, so I might as well just go look. But the way, your last chapter wasn't bad, it just wasn't eventful. They can't all be.
pinkpony chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
well since jake was letting her go i'm not that mad that it was Jake, and what was that womans problem behind Haley, its not like someone was gonna take her seat, and i'm pretty sure the plane wasnt gonna take off without her, i loved this chap it was so so good.
pinkpony chapter 18 . 6/30/2005
god i hate when they have to go through your stuff at the airport, everything always gets all out of place, and it is so annoying, i cant wait to see who said Haley wait, i think it was nathan and if it wasnt well i'm might me sorta mad, i really hope it isnt jake.