Reviews for Let Me Out
Rojacyd chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Nice. Just what I needed after watching Cursed and feeling a bit sorry for Jake. Wish they could all have lived as one big furry family! :)

goldstranger chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
i have sifting for fics on this movie and yours was the first that i've come accross. So yay!, lol. I love backstories to charecter's its fun when people create or elaborate on them. I hope there is more.
Not Quite chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
M! Yay! I just got finished ranting to a friend about how stupid it was to stab Jake in the heart with a pie cutter and decapitate him with a shovel. What was WITH that that perfect-Disney-happily-ever-after-no-loose-ends thing at the end of the movie? *shudder* It gave me bad vibes. I like Jake. If only Ellie would have listened...

Anyway, please do write some more ficlets. Alternate ending, perhaps? I'd like to see what was going through Jake's mind when he accidentally broke her car window, too, or when Jimmy confronts him. You're freakishly good at Jake POV...take a stab at it? Stab..pie cutter...damn.
C-chan96 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love it. :) I hope you decide to continue because I find a Jake backstory to be extremely intriguing. You're a very talented writer, and I do so hope this doesn't die off and dwindle into the nothingness of an abandoned story.

skipster-chic chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This is pretty good. Please update soon.