Reviews for At the End of the Day
anonymous.individual chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
nice. and im glad that u continued it bcoz i wudnt b able 2 stand it either!
very.loud chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
*sigh* That was good, really good. I especially liked the Moody part. I wish there were more men like Bill and Moody telling others what to do. Anyroad, it was fun to read ("make it rain!").
Miss Court-A-Doo chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Great - loved it. _
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
I loved your story. I love all your stories. keep writing and i'll keep reading.

This was great

hope
mercutio-rane chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Okay, you already know I LOVED this, but I might as well make it official :).

I love the Bill scene, as it redeems him for any "annoying date" qualities that he oozed in the 3rd chapter. And he really came into his own, becoming the matchmaker for these two when they needed one desperately.

Tonks digging through her underwear drawer trying to find the right undies to "make it rain" and Remus throwing one heavy tome after another in sexual/emotional frustration were particularly nice.

Smiles had all around! :)

(BTW, the URL for the poem didn't go through when you uploaded chapter 4. This website sometimes snags on the last few words of something, I've noticed.)
Chelles chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
Go Bill! That was a very clever way to get them together. Excellent! On to the finale!
Chelles chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Such an awful date! But it had to go that way...I feel bad for poor Bill, though!
Hermione 2000 chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Aw that was a lovely fic! I'm such a Remus/Tonks fan now!
starnat chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Beautiful ending!
starnat chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Bill is wise wizard.
unforgettable chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
that is so sweet! gosh this fic rocks.
TrinityDD chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Oh! So sweet.

Bill was great.

Can't wait for more.
0RamblingRose0 chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
wonderful finish. I can't remember if I put it on my favourites yet but it's going there if it's not already there.
ThouandI chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
It is a good thing Bill was there to shake Remus to his senses. I am so happy he was able to face up to his love and go after her. His reward was very sweet. Good job.
rubine g chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Yay! You update so fast, that's awsome. However, i didn't like the Remus being open to casual sex thing. Tonks trying to make it rain is funny. O, o, sexual tension! Yay, bravo, good story! (clap, clap, clap.)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »