Reviews for Riddle
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
It would be awesome if there were more to this. Perhaps your take on when Drake first took her, to the point your story is at now? Maybe something after that too? Well I don't know. But I can wish! :D
Grim Bonez chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow I realy liked it will you write more soon? Please?_ luv Grim
harleyteen chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That was really, really good. You only see part of this in the movie and you never really know what Drake's feeling. So thanks for that little insight. I was good. :)
dark88poet chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
this is good. i hope you continue it.
ReDue chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I like it alot it's like oh i don't know well written i quess i just really like it, ZOE IS AWESOME! I really like that "My friends are coming to kill you." thing it was AWESOME!
Highqueentashi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Cute. Personally I like to think of Zoe as stubbon, adorable and slightly freaky little girl. What else can you say to the 'my friends are coming to kill you' comment? a child after my own heart.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Interesting, it's always interesting how the bads guys are so captivated by innocence.
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Cool story... I really liked the scene between Zoe and Drake... you portray him well! Keep writing!
Jay chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Very good. I liked it alot.
Indigo chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I was fascinated by this piece, it was very different to most of the other fics submitted to the site. Even though it was written in third person, I felt as though I were inside Drake's head. A very fine story.