Reviews for Teamwork 2
Wings Of Mercury chapter 22 . 8/10
Oh, good. I was worried for the kid.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 20 . 8/10
Wow. This was...the shittiest clusterfuck of bad luck I could have imagined. Poor Team Seven! Kyuubi rampage AND Akatsuki!? I'm glad they got the tokens though. It would have sucked if their exam was not only interrupted, but utterly wasted AGAIN because of an invasion of power-hungry psychos.

You're such a talented writer. And I think you've improved since the beginning of Teamwork to now.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 5 . 8/10
I'm glad they found him. It would have just been too sad otherwise.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 4 . 8/10
I don't think your Naruto is OOC. If anything, he's very much like his canon self once your plot changes are taken into account.

I like that you're exploring the dynamics of a threesome. They're different people, so of course they relate to each other differently. I definitely can't see Naruto and Sasuke holding hands. I imagine it would be hard for three people to find a balance where everyone gets what affection they need. You're doing a great job!
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 4/5
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Mycrazybrain chapter 24 . 3/23
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I should've known better but I've read it and now I want more. Why did you not finish?
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 24 . 3/17
Oh gawd I need more of this like no tomorrow! It's so good!
kireikitsune chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Uuugghhh, so cuuuuteeeee *making inhuman noices* I don't like NaruSaku, but when it's threesome and they have these moments... *squeal happily* Awww, you just made my day!
CanisLupusBibliophilus chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
Nooo! Gah, I'm so sad. I mean, technically I knew this was abandoned but that doesn't make the blow any softer. Still, this is an wonderful piece of writing. I adore this story: the plot, the characterizations, the relationships and conflicts. Sure you don't want to continue it?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 24 . 5/31/2015
Well, even if you chose to have the story "end" here, I really want to read on. Plz?
Alibi Nonsense chapter 23 . 2/1/2015
I only wish I could favourite this story again. XD
I love the whole baby thing. I love their relationship, and the humour that balances it and... it's gorgeous. It starts brilliantly and continues from there. It's just brilliant.
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 23 . 1/2/2015
BAAAAAABY BULGE! :D
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 22 . 1/2/2015
Heh. Ino is awesome.
0rchidd chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
Wonderfully done chapter...Im a little teary. His despair runs deep and he is at war with his ghosts and his thoughts. He loves and hates all at the same time and he does it with such fierceness yet refuses to let anyone see that. Heartbreaking...I loved how it all circled back around at the end there, that was the cincher that got me.
0rchidd chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Hahahahaha that last line killed me! Im sure it killed Naruto too. Poor guy but at least hes honing some useful skills.
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »