Reviews for After Sleeper's fall
Caitlin3951 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I had trouble reading it cos I suck at reading while listening to music but I'm glad that Kurtis noticed how much hospital food sucks (not like I've tried it but I've heard that it is foul)
Caitlin3951 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I liked the whole inner voice thing, that was cool
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Liked it? I loved it! Good to know someone else rember's Angel of Darkness! Thank you for writing this and great job!
Luvs2WriteFF chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
I liked your story it's very nice.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
looking forward to more
smoondigiboy chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
en-lumine chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
The scary dream... *shivers* got me wondering! Update sooner PLEASE !
en-lumine chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
I am very shamed I didn't review, but Iread it. GREAT! It was a great chapter! Really! Loved it!
akkon chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Short, after such a long break. But nice. I liked the dream. And come on, update. Now comes the nicest part to write: Kurtis comes to England!

Good to see you're back!
Angel K.D chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Hey there. You have a good start on this story, and it's coming along nicely. Keep up the good work and update soon please, I'd love to read more. Oh, and if you would like some help with the chapters, let me know, I'd love to be a beta for someone. :)
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
cool story thus far
frited hair chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
hello my dear cousin. i readed your hm storry (at least)and it s nice storry. i was nearly crying when i readed it. it is super. i can t speak english very well. I m sorry of my je kravina ja neumim vubec anglicky ale mas to pekny sice jsem neco neprelozila ale to mas jedno pointu jsem pochopila a taky jsem asi pulku prelozila hec to jsem dobra no to je jedno tesim se na dalsi storry. i go see to harry potter
IwushkaGambrinuss chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
ahojky. dneska me pro zmenu zase vsichni serou, ach jo. To je fakt uzasny takze mam naladu na sracku...

cejtim se jak dement, ale asi to bude tim ze sem...

Mno nic se nedeje nudim se a asi fakt zhebnu. No koukala jsem ze mas dalsi o hodnoceni. Jo a nekdo mel 10hodnoceni asi za sedum kapitol.. Tak si nestezuj. Jak postupuje komiks? a dalsi kapitola? Dneska mas tu generalku, vid, tak drzim palecky...

v pondeli mame volno, a v utery uz jedem podle rozvrhu i s

Ja nevim co pisat, tak az si to prectes tak mi nech vzkaza na icq, nebo me aspon prozvon. Ahojky Iwuska

Ps:to moje new prezdivka ktera se mi moc moc libi, a co tobe?

Pss: Uz mas opsanej ctenarak?:)
AKKON chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
So, you're czech. Must have been thrilling to have a part of AoD set in Prague. I'll be following this.
theharshlightofday chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Another update! I loved Kurtis and Lara's dialogue this chapter, especially Lara's disapproval of hospital food.

Keep it coming! :D