Reviews for On The Rocks
shinobilover chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
HAHAHAHA. THIS MADE ME LAUGH LITERALLY.
Very nice story. Now I know why Aoshi wouldn't want to drink sake. Lol. I mean, in the series, this can possobly happen. :D
I really love your Aoshi and Misao works.
Thanks for sharing. Love this.
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I loved this story! It had me laughing from beginning to end lol I love drunk Aoshi!
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I don't care for the silly drunk Aoshi bit, but I admit that it was still amusing in its own way. If nothing else, I do agree that if he's going to say he has no tolerance, there must be a very big reason for it. Hah.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
lol og goodness. Poor Aoshi-sama.
Fusion Orchid chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
"Why don't you and I get out of here and you can show me how weasels make love?"

I literally fell out of my chair. I apologize for not writing a more objective review, but this really made the fic for me. Nicely done!
TennyoAkana chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This was simply awesome! I was laughing thoughtout most of it.
Kaleena DragonMaster chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was so funny! I laughed out loud! Good job!
Silvershark chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was freakin' hilarious! I love the whole weasels making love comment, it was awesome and I couldn't stop giggling for a while, the images in my mind were just plain funny. LOL! Good one.
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
_ This was SO great! I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard! _ I love fics where Aoshi gets drunk... _ They're great _
prexus chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
haha thats cute.
Zanza-Chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Fantastic.
Kettering chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Yees...

This is so awesome. I have to say my favorite parts are the images provided by Aoshi face-planting into the table and the idea of him telling everyone about licking Misao all over.

Now that's a conversation I would love to have overheard.

It's funny and it's charming, and you're amazing, which you should already know. :)
rikku chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
i really liked it i hope u add a chapter to this one. and hurry up and update please._
Tain lover of Ice and Weasles chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
hahhahah That was great tehee
Kawaii-Neko chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Always love this writer's work. Great and fun story!