Reviews for A Story About Tears
Verdanii chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That was really cute. Sorta. It was nice. Keep up the great work.
volian chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This is so friggin cute. X'33 I especially liked this line: "I mean, just last week he made me buy these black fuzzy handcuffs..." Ong. Rinoa would've been furious if she weren't as airheaded as she was.
Lelaye chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
whoa, im kinda confused. takes after his fathers? anyways, i came back cause i suddenly remembered school daze haha i realized you made another story o.o cool. i liked it. deserves more reviews than this.. anyways, hope you write another one.
overchay chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was positively adorable. I was cracking up so hard at how Seifer took great care to detail that poor cat's gruesome death.
madagascar doormouse chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Aww! little kitty-cat! Just out of curiosity did you get the name from Oryx and Crake?
Kina13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Wow! I really REALLY loved it! You put an awsome twist to it. Could you please email me at salinebabe13 when ever you update or add any stories? Thanks for your stories! Buhbye. Btw i absolutly loved School Daze and Kaigan!

Lots of love ~Amanda~
Faery Ears chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
*sort of confused* OK... Let's start with the positive criticism first. I really like the way that you portrayed Seifer. Kind of laid back and very Seifer-like. I was confused until about half way through weather the group was younger or older though... I think it kind of needed a bit more detail... Like, why are they all sitting together? Where are they all sitting together? But other than that... *cracks a half smile* Black fuzzy handcuffs...
heykyra13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
*smirk* The boy was born without tear ducts, eh? Heh... very amusing... very amusing...
Delete me motherfuckers chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
aw! I adore it! *smiles* cute.