Reviews for A Hole in the Past
Serenity95 chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
FunkyFiction chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
Oh god, how is this going to end? I need to find out. o) please update, I love all your stories, Love the way you make Wesley as a parent.
LALA chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
REally good story

keep going all of your stories are really good
gopie chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
I love the little family, and of course everyone would love Uncle Spike right away. I do hope he tells them though.
gopie chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
Yeah, right on, Fred! She should've shot a couple more shots just for the sake of it. Poor Dix, and so young. But the family is all back together now! Yay!
gopie chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Wohoo. They're all getting together to save the kids!
gopie chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
What will Hendrix think that his brother is actually his father? Confusing...
gopie chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
This view into thier domestic life is so sweet. Their meeting was fast but when you're soulmates, who cares, right? Very cute children, too.
gopie chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
WOAH WOAH WOAH! You don't waste time. Looking so interesting already. I guess Angel's mindwipe kinda countered the Council's one. Poor Lorne doesn't know what's going on.

Wes wears PJs?
Nikky chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
oh my God i love it

u know it's my first story

to read about fred ad wesley

and i love it

please update soon

i can't wait
Nala147 chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
AW, so god, I cant wait for more, and I enjoy so much Wes kicking Knox :D:D:D: keep updating please

(and heather thansk for help her XDXD)
heather1021 chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
Your Welcome!

go wesley! yea! poor drix! great idea! just like i expected!

keep writing! x
True Distortion chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
It's not the end?

heather1021 chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
yay! wesley and fred have their family back! i loved it! post the next chappie soon, please.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
Poor Drix. It'll take him a while to learn to trust Fred & Wes, but his sisters will help, I'm sure. I hope all will eventually be well. They all deserve it.