Reviews for AI NO KANSHOKU
yuki inoue chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
WAOOH! you sure are a good writer. I like it very much. but you could have given more kissing part. shikashi, kinishinaide . I hope you'll do more better fanfics than this. And please could you write a lemon fanfic for ichiruki I am looking forward to it
daisydarling chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Hm...does the last line translate to "may you love this person for 800 years"?If I got it wrong my asian mother will kill me!Lol.
ceiyn chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
I love your ichiruki ones!
young dawn chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
See what I mean about Renji being a good angst target? Haha. Great chapter, btw. I really got to know how Renji was feeling; like stepping into his mind. And I like how you kept repeating the same lines:

“Why’d you do it?”

“What do you mean, why? When you know this kind of love, a person would do anything to keep it, absolutely anything.”

It just made it all the more intense.
young dawn chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
That was quite sad, but also very insightful. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I love Renji angst. Lol. He's just a character that can have some good, well, angst moments. xD
Rukia58 chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
please would you make a second part of chapter 11 cause is so cool and cute. the others chapters were great too
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
Sweet... (yeah, I know I use that word a lot, but hey! It's the truth).

This is definitely a change from the way the anime turned out. But I think it's a good one (as long as they stay together).

I hope you'll write more romantic One-Shots of this couple and the Ishida-Orihime.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
Simple yet nice.

Definitely a good combination.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
I didn't understand that whole thing of Rukia having Hisana's soul and IChigo having Kaien's. Do you mind explaining that to me? Is it something mentioned in the anime, the manga or you made it up just for your fic? I would really like to know because it sounded interesting (even if I didn't really understand much of what it meant...).

Anyway, it was a good fic. Different from others I've read thus far. Congratulations.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
How sweet!

It could have been a bit more romantic, but I suppose then Ishida would have looked too OOC.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Beautiful

You know, this is just how the season should have ended. It would have been just perfect.
Toushiroseyes chapter 10 . 5/7/2007
Aw. Orihime and Ishida.

My all time fave couple, next to Matsumoto and Hitsugaya.

You write very cute stories.

Keep up the Ishi/hime stories. There aren't many out there.
MitsukaiMizuno chapter 11 . 2/28/2007
OMG! These IchixRuki moments are so kawai! I love them, you should definetly write a full story like that!

You're an excellent writer!
Melitza chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
So sugary sweet! Admittedly, I like the aggressive sort of relationship portrayal of them ideally (since it fits both of their personalities more), but I can see a sort of "more settled down" version behind closed doors, and most especially after the "everyone almost dies!" of the SS story arc.

So very sweet, very well done!
Melitza chapter 9 . 10/4/2006
Wow - this would be the ABSOLUTE perfect ending to Bleach, IMHO. Rukia a Captain with Ichigo her Vice-Captain and Renji her Lt... And Ichigo staying in Soul Society...

SQUE! Ok sorry, I got really excited. Now I'm going to be shipping for this ending like whoa, and it'll never actually happen and the rest of my life will be lived in a deep depression because of you! Grr!