Reviews for Sapphire Vixen
Giga-Dragoness chapter 46 . 4/12/2006
aw! i've been really worried about you! i'm sorry to hear whats happened, and the problems you've had! i was wondering why you haven't been online in ages cuz its nice to talk to you!

i read your note, and personally can't wait til the summer! you're a great writer and i'm gonna wait til you return and fix up your fics, ok?

hope it all gets better,

amz
Tartan Tiger chapter 46 . 4/9/2006
*cry* i was relly looking foward to reading the end :( . Gues ill have to make p my owne ending. oh well gues its see ya unill some other time
EstelleDusk chapter 46 . 4/6/2006
hey vixen. i love ur story. too bad u might not finish just please don't delete it. i'd like to at least read it day after day and wait for u to finish. believe me i can wait and so can many other readers.
lil' angelgrl chapter 46 . 4/6/2006
it's so sad that you wanna delete it, it was just getting to the good parts lol! I guess it's all up to you if you wanna delete it or whatever, I'd just keep it up and leave it as unfinished... you never know one day you might wanna finish it...

Much luv

Alina
manga-ghost chapter 46 . 4/6/2006
Hey, it's okay, I understand. It's a B* when you can't get yourself writing a story. I've been there for a year now.

Of course I remember you!

See you in the summer, Vixen!

ghost x
Kyogue chapter 46 . 4/5/2006
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE IT! Even if you are not going to continue it *cries8 I still LOVE reading it over and over again! _ I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *runs away*

Kyogue: -_-' alrighty then...ok...well, like she was saying before her suger rush kicked in

Me: SUGER!

Kyogue: please do not delete this story, it's one of the best that we've read so far and I would hate to see it go, besides who knows? One day an idea might spark and you might be able to update eh? Well I hope you don't delete it but the choice is completely up to you if you wish to or not. Well, hope ya have a great life and ttyl if we ever get the chance. Later

Me: T_T bye bye T_T
Draelya chapter 41 . 3/15/2006
No! Not Boris! When my sister and I see him, we make fun of his purple hair and big, weird nose. Ha ha! Stupid Boris!
Draelya chapter 40 . 3/15/2006
Uh-oh. I don't have a very good feeling about this...
Draelya chapter 39 . 3/15/2006
I love that quote: "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

And...*sings*I figured out the secret message!
Draelya chapter 38 . 3/15/2006
OMG! It's been too long since I last reviewed. I've been updating my Beyblade story "Fire Versus Ice". You should read it. I'd like to know what you think.

"Sapphire Vixen" is wonderful as always!
masther blader chapter 27 . 3/5/2006
that is so shallow! i have read to many fics were kai and ray fight for a girl. it's so stupid! good story other-then that, writing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Keight Ylonen chapter 45 . 2/17/2006
FINALLY! I finished reading it and I must say: UPDATE SOON! *thumbs up* .
Tartan Tiger chapter 45 . 2/4/2006
THATS A TAD EVIL . ANNYWAYS I LOVE THE CHAPPIE, CANOT WAIT FOR NEXT 1 XD
lil' angelgrl chapter 45 . 1/15/2006
OMG! How could he be so CRUEL! I still can't believe how he was like when he was younger... I am SO HAPPY they finally met again! PLEAZ UPDATE SOON!
brezzybrez chapter 45 . 1/7/2006
poor sapphire! great chappie! keep it up!