Reviews for Identity
oxoFENCINGforVENDETTAoxo chapter 35 . 7/12/2010
Hi, I've read both of your stories recently and I have to say they're awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
Jacqueline Roget chapter 35 . 11/2/2009
great!
elven-cat2 chapter 35 . 12/4/2006
Nice, very nice, I read this story a while back when I did not have a Fanfiction acct. I enjoyed it so much back then however I just had to go back and hunt it up again. I can honestly say I enjoyed this story the second time just as much. It would have been nice if the Star Wars Universe had played out the way you scripted it. I always felt bad not only for Luke, but also for Mara after she was introduced in Zahn's Trilogy. Your story had the right amount of agnst and typical Luke "hard luck" when it comes to the ladies. But it ended nicely, thankfully, I guess about 15 years before the "proffessionals" decided he needed someone to settle down with. You did a good job fitting in your AU story in the Expanded Universe as well. The only thing I am sorry, is that your story is not canon, but at the risk of being "lynched" by some starwars fanatic, I just want to say I enjoyed your "vision" of the "Galaxy far far away" better than what came out in the books...Hopefully someday you will find the inspiration to add a followup to this story in their later years.
ambertiger666 chapter 35 . 4/20/2006
Loved this! Read it all the way through. The ending was absolutly perfect.
tasuja chapter 35 . 11/21/2005
so sweet :)

i almoust had a tear in my eyes ;)

very good story,

hope the force will be with you in your future writings
purebristles chapter 35 . 11/9/2005
You've written a nice story that fills the gaps between the books but spills over into an AU when you strain the seams of plausability. Good read! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Culf chapter 35 . 10/11/2005
Wonderful story! I read it all in one go, and it was great. I liked Anakin's ghost, and his comment about grand children. Poor Luke, getting beat up and having to die, but he did pull trough in the end, so I guess it's allright. Keep up the wonderful work!
crtrk chapter 35 . 5/8/2005
This was a great story and it would have made a good movie epsode vii 7!

The way you started your story is great because it brings all the epsodes together .

I think that some fans don't like epsodes 1and2 because they lact the people we new and loved from 4 5 and 6 but your story fixs that .

I hope you keep up the good work , you could make your next story start with Luke finding the temple of the jedi and then he and leaa could go to naboo it's just an idea your the writer it is your story .
Mara look-a-like chapter 35 . 5/3/2005
Awe I liked it it ended so well. I am happy.
Luvinna chapter 35 . 5/3/2005
Yay! _ Wonderful story! I hope to read more from you in the future.
Mara look-a-like chapter 33 . 5/1/2005
NO!1 I reallt Hate Cliffys. Please do not kill Luke Please Please. OMG I will so cry for like ever if you do. This is so so so so so so so so so sad. You are an awesome writter & it is not yet too late to save Luke right, please tell me please tell me that it is not too late. PLEASE update soon.
Mara look-a-like chapter 32 . 5/1/2005
NO! HE CAN NOT DIE! NO! She Shot him. OMG I really can not wait till you update.
GuardianofWilds chapter 32 . 5/1/2005
Woah, that was a shocker!
mikigm31 chapter 31 . 4/29/2005
Oh wow, yet again a fantastic chapter. I think this was a major breakthrough with Mara, wasn't it? Oh the whole story is so cool. I really admire your creativity. Keep up the great work!
Luvinna chapter 31 . 4/29/2005
With the way you like to put cliffhangers at the ends of your chapters, I'm sure glad you update as often as you do. ;) I cannot wait to see how this ends!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »