Reviews for Fall Back On Me
keverly houtz chapter 7 . 2/17
I never liked starfire anyway I
keverly chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Star fire reminds me alot of a roommate I use to have
keverly chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
I just hope that nothing happens to raven
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
Excellent story, I could sense the compassion put into this master piece.
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Oh my. I liked this...a LOT. I love long chapter fics that show how much the writer's writing has improved over time...and the editing shows as well.
My sister recently bought the Teen Titans on her Kindle and we've been binge watching and I had forgotten how much I really enjoyed the show and the bond that Raven and Robin share. I was looking for a good read, and I think I found it. It's been awhile since I've read a wonderful fic, and found that I had to review it simply because of how much I liked it. :)
So thank you for the wonderful read...I liked how you made Starfire to be not such a bad guy in the end, LOL. It made me laugh because I remember telling my sister when I first saw Teen Titans, I did not like Starfire that much-but watching them again years later, I found that Robin and Raven were still my favorites but the other three all had their moments for me as well-and that included Starfire, lol. :) So again, thank you for the wonderful read...:) Now I must go seek out more long chaptered fics...hehe.
keverly chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Why is it always so hard for guys to admit thier feelings?
Angelofazerath chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
Briliant! Love it!
keverly chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I hope raven doesn't get hurt.
keverly houtz chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
I really hope that raven doesn't die because she's my favorite teen titan!
Ally chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
I always liked Star Fire I just don't like the way you make her other than that I love your story's theses are the best ones yet.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Es una de las mejores historias gracias por escribirla
krimsonroses16 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
I love this story so much! It was so frickin awesome! X3
Carla chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
Love it
Over powered chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
You've made the classical blunder in fantasy/sci writing ... you took out the humanity with overweening power. Next time you hammer a finger or fall down some stairs, think of how humans really are. Most of us love Batman over Superman, because he can't do absolutely anything. In fact, the less a person can do but manages to overcome, the more we cheer and want to identify with. Since this is a rewrite of a story you most likely did when you were young, there's probably not much yyou could do that would keep the integrity ... and I appreciate writers who re-write and re-work there works to a polished shine. Last thought? Longer is no way better if it doesn't add depth. Thanks for the read, it really was better than most! jsm
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hey Ash! I just wanted to tell you that I finished my story and begun to make a new one so if you want to read it search teen titans go to azarath!