Reviews for The Thieves of Ancient Egypt
SashaPayne56 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Awesome! Cant wait for the next chapter... Are Bakura and Romi from the same village?
CasiaTone chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Oh my god you have to continue this. You don't know how long I've been waiting to read a fic like this. I think I'm going to cry in the corner of my room because it's on hold. And why did you have to finish it like that? Now I have to wait for you to be back!
A good writen story by the way ;) not to make you offended. I just found this story 1 hour ago and just Please contiune or I'll be your stalker snd believe me it won't be nice :D
Snowbell44 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Love it! Please update soon!
Animala Swan chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
love it!
Miorochi chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
hey, nice story! you should really update, lots of fans would be really happy!
Assumptio chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Interesting so far.
IAteYourCookies chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
good story, love it. update soon
To Avoid Temptation chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
Please continue. I want to read what happens next.
kokitsune chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
hey! That was really good! Why'd you stop?
Hollow way chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
NO! i read in you other story that you were gonna delete this! PLEASE DONT I LOVE IT TOO MUCH! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Hollow way chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Hollow way chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
nonsense i thought it was very good
cutepenname chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
wait...i'm a new said this was going to be a long fic, right? Please keep going...this is just starting to get to the REALLY good parts!
Azrael Storm chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
I love this story, and I can't wait for you to put the next chapter up.
Shoujo's Revenge chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
Someone recommended this story to me and I didn't check it out until now. First of all, I must say that the summary is very intriguing. That's probably what got me willing to read it (usually I'm a picky reader). I think the story line is somewhat original and it got me to read up on scribes during Ancient Egypt. One particular book said that women could also have been scribes but it's not that clear. Anyway, I think that your writing style is pretty good. Romi's attitute matches Bakura's which is what I liked about the coupling and she's like the strong independent girl that people like. The fact that she used Siuani wasn't that cool though but at the same time I kind of liked that she is selfish. Um...what else? The fact that Romi wants to get revenge on Atemu b/c of what happened to her home which is the same as Bakura's goal is what I really liked. Sorry, it's been a while since I've given reviews so I'm trying to say stupid things in this review. Just wanted to give you at least one review since you reviewed my story a lot. btw, just so you know, Aishiteru, Malik-sama is finally updated. I'm gonna go read the rest of your story bye.