Reviews for Harry Potter and the School for Pureblood Wizards
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Um... 4 years?
Invisobil chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Ok so I just read this story and I totally love it. Please I know it's been awhile since you updated but I'm hoping that you'll continue and complete it. Please please please please please please please please finish it PLEASE!
ShadowsofBlue chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Keep writing ! This is good . And certainly there is nothing like it . You're a great writer , yes I understand that this is four years after your last update but I still wish to read more . Hopefully you can provide that . I understand you have a life and I hope you're not dead but this story needs to be finished . Anytime in the future will work. If you post something I will gladly read it . Keep Writing!

-ShadowsofBlue
KT-fic chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
Please update soon! I'm kinda dying for some Drarry moment, PLEASE OH! PLEASE!
bloodedlife94 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Oh wow. I haven't read a story like this one before. great job at coming up with an original plot
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
This is really intriguing and well-written, I hope you finish it one day!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Write more or I'll hex you. I need to find out what happens!
Samira Vongola chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Continue please
violet -x3 stone chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Like it, love it, want more of it! I can't wait till the next chapter (work, work, work.) ermergosh, Draco is all like, "I'm not a puppet! I lie about brooms!" That sounded funny. : )

It's a really cool plot idea, I would have never thought of anything like it. (Although I have wondered what if Voldie was defeated before Harry came to Hogwarts.

Anyways love the story! Keep working hard! Xoxo,
Violet
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
really good
Airrissaid chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Please update!
HonestPuck10 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Well, as you say, 5 years is a really long time. So is 2 years actually. I really like this story but it is too much of a let down to know that an update may not arrive for months let alone years. I wish you could find your inspiration again.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story so far. I do hope you are planning on finishing it. I would love to read more! :-)
Wingardium Levi-assbutt chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
oh, and before you ever accuse me of copying you, i'm not. I have been working on a story a bit similar to it for a while now, and i'm just waiting to post it.
the main difference is that harry was sent to another universe, as a girl, where tom riddle took over and muggles took out war against wizards, who is in the middle of a blood feud with a mysterious muggle-born killer around.

fun, huh?
Wingardium Levi-assbutt chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Holy- Crappity! Please, please continue, i mean, if you're not dead. ._.
if you are, HELL WITH DEATH CONTINUE ANYWAY
seriously, I've ALWAYS wanted a story JUSt. Like. This.
you better continue it!