Reviews for Harry Potter and the School for Pureblood Wizards
ShadowsofBlue chapter 5 . 3/16
Keep writing ! This is good . And certainly there is nothing like it . You're a great writer , yes I understand that this is four years after your last update but I still wish to read more . Hopefully you can provide that . I understand you have a life and I hope you're not dead but this story needs to be finished . Anytime in the future will work. If you post something I will gladly read it . Keep Writing!

KT-fic chapter 5 . 3/3
Please update soon! I'm kinda dying for some Drarry moment, PLEASE OH! PLEASE!
bloodedlife94 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Oh wow. I haven't read a story like this one before. great job at coming up with an original plot
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
This is really intriguing and well-written, I hope you finish it one day!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Write more or I'll hex you. I need to find out what happens!
Samira Vongola chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Continue please
violet -x3 stone chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Like it, love it, want more of it! I can't wait till the next chapter (work, work, work.) ermergosh, Draco is all like, "I'm not a puppet! I lie about brooms!" That sounded funny. : )

It's a really cool plot idea, I would have never thought of anything like it. (Although I have wondered what if Voldie was defeated before Harry came to Hogwarts.

Anyways love the story! Keep working hard! Xoxo,
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
really good
Airrissaid chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Please update!
HonestPuck10 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Well, as you say, 5 years is a really long time. So is 2 years actually. I really like this story but it is too much of a let down to know that an update may not arrive for months let alone years. I wish you could find your inspiration again.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story so far. I do hope you are planning on finishing it. I would love to read more! :-)
Wingardium Levi-assbutt chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
oh, and before you ever accuse me of copying you, i'm not. I have been working on a story a bit similar to it for a while now, and i'm just waiting to post it.
the main difference is that harry was sent to another universe, as a girl, where tom riddle took over and muggles took out war against wizards, who is in the middle of a blood feud with a mysterious muggle-born killer around.

fun, huh?
Wingardium Levi-assbutt chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Holy- Crappity! Please, please continue, i mean, if you're not dead. ._.
seriously, I've ALWAYS wanted a story JUSt. Like. This.
you better continue it!
I'm warning you.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Wow, so i checked this out on a whim again and oh my god.
The change in your writing is dramatic, like its so much more sophisticated And informed. You can see a serious purpose and story line forming. I'm so so glad you updated, even if you never update again. It was amazing to see the progession of your writing skills. That said.. Please consider continuing? The whole reason I checked up on this story again is because I have never found anything like it again? It's such an original idea and its fresh! And now it's starting to become incredibly thoughtful and well written, facial expressions and deeper meanings..! I mean its like the characters aged with you!

Love from Anonomous