Reviews for Harry Potter and the School for Pureblood Wizards
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Write more or I'll hex you. I need to find out what happens!
samira vangola chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Continue please
violet -x3 stone chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Like it, love it, want more of it! I can't wait till the next chapter (work, work, work.) ermergosh, Draco is all like, "I'm not a puppet! I lie about brooms!" That sounded funny. : )

It's a really cool plot idea, I would have never thought of anything like it. (Although I have wondered what if Voldie was defeated before Harry came to Hogwarts.

Anyways love the story! Keep working hard! Xoxo,
Violet
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
really good
Airrissaid chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Please update!
HonestPuck10 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Well, as you say, 5 years is a really long time. So is 2 years actually. I really like this story but it is too much of a let down to know that an update may not arrive for months let alone years. I wish you could find your inspiration again.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story so far. I do hope you are planning on finishing it. I would love to read more! :-)
Wingardium Levi-assbutt chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
oh, and before you ever accuse me of copying you, i'm not. I have been working on a story a bit similar to it for a while now, and i'm just waiting to post it.
the main difference is that harry was sent to another universe, as a girl, where tom riddle took over and muggles took out war against wizards, who is in the middle of a blood feud with a mysterious muggle-born killer around.

fun, huh?
Wingardium Levi-assbutt chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Holy- Crappity! Please, please continue, i mean, if you're not dead. ._.
if you are, HELL WITH DEATH CONTINUE ANYWAY
seriously, I've ALWAYS wanted a story JUSt. Like. This.
you better continue it!
I'm warning you.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Wow, so i checked this out on a whim again and oh my god.
The change in your writing is dramatic, like its so much more sophisticated And informed. You can see a serious purpose and story line forming. I'm so so glad you updated, even if you never update again. It was amazing to see the progession of your writing skills. That said.. Please consider continuing? The whole reason I checked up on this story again is because I have never found anything like it again? It's such an original idea and its fresh! And now it's starting to become incredibly thoughtful and well written, facial expressions and deeper meanings..! I mean its like the characters aged with you!

Love from Anonomous
FluffyFatPanda chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
YEEESSSSSS! YOU CAME BACK! PLEASE UPDATE MORE OFTEN!
OMG chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD CAN'T STOP WRITING IN CAPSLOCK! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I thought this would never happen
MookFree07 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
hummm...interesting can't wait to read more
tinyscribbles80 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
More than five years? Please don't take so long to update. This is just so fantastic! I really mean it. So please for the love of Draco and Harry please,please PLEASE upadate soon :O
lunarsaint333 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
i liked it would like to read more