Reviews for Cyfeillion
Annabelle Crane chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really enjoyed this. I hope you do more crossovers in the future!
hippysheep chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wowza...great story..wish it was longer..thanks..i do think they would get along..ehehehe
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Right, so I reviewed this when you first posted it at AI, but I decided to read it again on a lark. Witness my giggles. Especially now with the creation of futs_nuckin. Hee. I enjoyed this yet again. *dances off to the next part*
KnightOwl chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I really liked it. I could definitely see Mulder and Goren as friends. The dialogue is very witty and I enjoyed reading it very much. I would really like to see Scully meet Goren and Eames.
witchbsword chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I think CI/XF crossovers are awesome. Cool story.

I, too, believe cell phones are terrible. I understand using them in emergencies (but then they never get reception), but when you see elementary kids using them, that's when you know the world has gone to shit.
Rach chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
HI!. I liked this story it was funny is there going to be a sequel?.

see ya
Aria chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
A terrific beginning. I'm looking forward to the four of them meeting!
Tigerlily96 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Another great read :) This story was too cute! It is a perfect universe when Mulder and Goren know each other! ;)

Sarah
Jess chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Xpig you are a godsend! I have been waiting forever for an x file / criminal intent crossover - 'Cyfeillion' is great so far- I am loving your Mulder- I can't wait for chapter 2
Erika chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I loved it! I always did wonder how it would be if Mulder and Goren knew each other. You definitely need to write what happens next...