Reviews for Choices in the Dark
Seltap chapter 1 . 7/28
I really enjoyed this. A little dark yet sweet. Thank you for the story!
Iris chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh yes. Cookies galore!
GaarasBloodRose chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I like it. It's dark, and tense, and maybe a little bit twisted, but it makes a strange kind of sense. Definitely worth reading. And definitely worth a cookie. I'm favoriting this one.
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wow...she was playing with him. But it was cute _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I always find it interesting in people's ideas of what 'crack' means. Personally, this isn't crack to me. Crack, to me, is very, very silly. This fic is not. It's rather understandable. I think Gaara is a bit off, just because of who he has become in Shipuuden, but the way you explain away Sakura's obsession with Sasuke is very plausible.
Lea chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I like this story too and it did make me smile.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was very sweet! I love GaaSaku. (:
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Smart girl, this Sakura
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
loved it! well done :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
i really like this crackish piece. it's interesting and well-written. and gaara still has quite a bit of menace to him which is suitable.
AugustClouds chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this is great! I love this exchange, I think you wrote the characters very well. Keep writing! :)
unsweetened-me chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was awesome. You're a really good writer. You got Sakura down so well, I almost thought that it was straight from the manga.
nipnag chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great one shot. and it really reflects how i feel about sasuke right now, if you're still following the manga then you'd know what i'm talking about. that boy is on the highway to hell, and enjoying it too by the looks of it.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
woot! great story! and yes, i would like a cookie.:)
popprincess.57 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Cookie for understanding :) Great story!