Reviews for To Hogwarts, With Love
Ez chapter 17 . 3/8
Love it!
TheCauldron chapter 17 . 3/3
Ha! Loved that ending! Great story, well done!
Goddess Alexandria chapter 17 . 1/24
I cracked up at the Ending,. So Draco.
Kit chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
The last two sentences made this entire fic perfect. XD
Kiro Angel chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
I love it! Perfect, just perfect. Colin, oh my goodness, and that ending was beautiful! That has to be the best last line I have ever heard.
McMagicG12 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Okay, had to loosen my hold drastically on the characters to let your romantic notions shine through, but the update on Draco made up for it. You get points. :)
Obscured Angel chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story.
It was very well written and structured. I love the characters you created as well as Severus and Harry's relationship.
Thank you for writing, posting and completing this story. It's appreciated.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Nope, sorry, can't do it. Emma just acted in a previous chapter as though she'd never met Harry Potter before- and there would have been no reason to lie- and now they're the best buddies ever and Snape is buying that? It was a great start, but unfortunately it's getting less and less believable for me.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I liked it, I seriously liked it, but I mean come on! I was willing to suspend my disbelief for a lot of things in the previous chapters, but seriously? He trips over a book? I almost stopped reading right in the middle of that sentence. Still not sure I want to continue, to be honest, but I've stuck with it this far, I can only hope you won't try to go off another cliff of impossibilities.
Talizora chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Hahaha, that last bit about Draco killed me! Hehehehe... Great story!
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Excellent story! Loved it!
Pixiecropse chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
oh i love the ending of that story a tropical island really lmao but why did he have to take crabbe and goyle he should have taken me i would enjoy it more lol
thewandcrafter chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Loved it... and loved the cute ending.
iwoebegone chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
Brilliant! I love this so much! It's the perfect mix of fluff, suspense, humor and adventure. This is what I strive to write. The quality is superb. I hope to write like you someday.

I hope you write Snarry again! I'll surely read it!