Reviews for Home Again, Home Again
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Oh, what a lovely story! For some reason, I can never adequately write hobbits, but this was beautiful! So poignant, so much in so little a space. Great job, as usual!

kazbels chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
A sweet little story. It should be "His FOUR-fingered one", not "nine-fingered one". Frodo didn't have 10 fingers on his left hand before!
IceEmber chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Cute! _ I have a feeling that if it were me, I wouldn't be able to settle down to a tame life. Sure it would be better than being captured by Uruk-hai but I'd at least want to go on an adventure every once in a while. I don't know how the hobbits could stand it. *sigh* sorry for rambling, I do that sometimes. Love the fic.

~*Ice Ember*~
Hai Took chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That was good! I liked the way the all sort of congregated and talked a little on what it was going to be like to go home. That they are going home in style was a very nice touch!
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Cute story! Good, as well. It just showed how they had all changed in the time they had been away.

I take it this was movieverse? Yeah, it has to be.
dreamflower chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This was absolutely lovely. I don't normally care for movie-verse, but Shirebound's found some lovely bunnies, and this is a very nice one. I like the imagery of the night, the way each hobbit gets up one at a time to join Merry.

There is only one tiny little nit, that gave me a jolt: his left hand was the nine-fingered one? I'm sorry, but it made me think of nine fingers on one hand.

Other than that, a great story!
shirebound chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That's a marvelous scene - quiet, reflective, and it really shows how these four can communicate without or without words.

Pippin sighed. “We’ll have a tale to tell, for sure.”

“And I suppose…” said Merry slowly, “it will be only a tale to them. A story.”

He was right, but what a story it was. Thank you for adopting this bunny! You did a wonderful job.
Patty chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Nice story and sweet. Yet it left me sad that these hobbits would never again be quite as close to each other as they'd been for the past 13 months.

It leaves me with the same feeling I had when the credits rolled on the third and final movie. I WANT MORE ! I don't want the Fellowship to end.