Reviews for The Truth Between the Lies
Library Bum chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
So far so good. We have the same kind of scheduling at my school, so that was kind of cool. Oh, wonder how Goku is going to act. Lol.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2006
is frieza male or female?,and what will he do to gohan?

anyway,i think this is the best fanfic iv'e ever read
soontobegone chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
Oh my God! You updated!...(GASP)OH MY GOD! What have you done to Gohan? How old is he again? Anyway, I won't pester you with 'how could you do that to him!' reviews, it's your story and you do what you want...although that was mean...good chapter though, took you long enough! Valorie, make sure she updates SOMETIME, okay? Preferably soon. And what's Project Saiyan? I saw Cell's name! Is he gonna appear? On another matter, I agree with you on the whole "not having any money isn't fun". I have no idea how I've managed to buy my DVD's...maybe that's why I never have any money...Oh! A new one(DVD) of DBZ is coming out this March, I think. Well, new in the States, it's gonna be called "Fusion Reborn" or "Rebirth of Fusion" i'm not sure(to lazy to check). Anyhow! Look! I have a profile now! Yay, for me! Meet my friends, Evil Kirby(EK) and Good Kirby(GK)!

EK: (in a bored tone)Hi.

GK: (waves)Hello! Enjoy the LONG review Alex left ya!

Yes, Alex is my name, nickname actually, but whatever! Well I think I'll leave you now, bye December! Bye Valorie! Don't forget to update!
Gosha chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
HI Valorie! *waves* lol, and hi December *waves again* heehee...ahem...anyways, OMG POOR GOHAN AGAIN! And oh my Kami we're gonna see what happened that night? WOOHOO Lol. This is all getting very exciting! Oh i really want Goku and Chichi to kiss n make up heh _; im a fan of them and will be til death so its so sad to see them kinda...apart! WAA! *cries uncontrolably*

Okies please try and update soon. Heh i know how it feels to be burdened with homework etc...it sucks...but please try! I try! lol. Kami bless you both!
evil kirby chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
Well about time you updated! I almost thought you weren't gonna update! Anyway, nice chapter. Oh and the movie you should see it. Have you seen Bio-Broly?
Gosha chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
YEAH! AN UPDATE! This was a great chapter yet again gurl! it really was cool. Oh, i hope they get Gohan back soon. poor boy. Though, it seems as though he isn't doing too badly. YAY! Some lovely G/CC sweetnessthank you and i'm sweet? *blushes* awe, thankies!

Please, please update some time soon. I cant wait! i really cant! Well done

Kami bless
Rahhhh chapter 10 . 8/27/2005
This is I can't imagine playing tic-tac-toe with Piccolo.I mean,it would be fun,but I don't see that one .Update soon!

*~Eternal Flames AR~*
IdrianWatzon chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Oh my gosh. for some reason i never found out about you updating this wonderful fic. i love it and am glad to have found it again. RayxJade (ChiChi forever!)
AndNowIRealize chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
oi oi oi oi oi oi oi good chapter! Lol, it was amusing with the tic tac toe XD And the meditation part, it was a really good insert, you made it work well lol! Oi... i was thinking some perverted stuff when piccolo had approached the closed-eyed gohan...what a bad bad mind i have XD Oi, keep up the good work and updating and dont let anyone who flames you get in your way because you can just extinguish the fire or roast marshmallows _ lol, but dont let anyone put you down just listen to the die-hard fans lol, we love this story so dun give up on it. (cheesy moment XD)
victorprimis chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
I really liked this chapter in particular. it seems like you're building up the characters, showing and telling more about whats going on.
Gosha chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
Awe, no g/cc in this one. Oh well, maybe next time. But still very good! Heh, Gohan is gonna kick piccolo's butt in the brain department! His mother is chichi for the love of pete! He'll beat Piccolo for sure right? RIGHT? Heehee.

To answer your question, i haven't seen dead zone yet either. I live in The untined kingdom and they play dbz all the time and they've started this thing where every friday they play a movie. Well, aparently the dead zone has been on like twice! YET I KEEP MISSING IT! GR! Oh well, i shall hopefully get it on dvd one day *sniff*

Anyways UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU!

(in a friendly way _)
Hana chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
oh yay u updated! hmm i didnt think piccolo would be so OCC from the anime but its all good. cant wait till the next chapter! please update asap! cya

~Hana~
evil kirby chapter 10 . 8/5/2005
You updated! YAY! Nice chapter, Gohan beat the green man!

OH OH OH! I have that movie! It's pretty cool. There's this part where Gohan pees on Krillin, and its funny! Oops I shouldn't have said that. Oh well! You should get it, its nice. Anyway, update soon!
evil kirby chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
Well that explains it, sorry. Gohan means rice?...I heard that somewhere but I don't remember where...It must suck to be named after food. Well, as long as nobody knows it that's fine I guess. I'll shut up now and please update soon!
victorprimis chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
I'm becoming a regular reviewer! :D! anyway, interesting chapter, i guess everythings explained now, but why does frieza hate goku?And why does piccolo work for frieza?...so many more questions to ask...
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »