Reviews for The Truth Between the Lies
oznerol chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
continue please! *pulls goku out of bag and makes him do puppy dog eyes* both:"please"
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
YAY! You updated and even answered my review! I'm so happy! YAY! I cant wait to read the next chapter. I bet it's going to really good. I'll be patient though. It will probably take you a while to update so I be patient... YAY! I still cant believe you updated so soon! Me very happy!(runs up and hugs you) YAY thank you SO much! (Face starts to turn purple) hey why is your face turning purple O.o?
Kinoha chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Hello! This was nice chapter! How can ChiChi say that he had an affair! I bet Gohan really is Goku's son but ChiChi had an affair ( with his brother or father 0.o;) and thinks it's not his or she knows but for reason or another doesn't want him to know! ( gasp gasp...air...need air!) Please I need to know more!

The spelling for Raditz and Bardock were correct ( japanese names: Raditsu and Baadakku/Badaku). 18's name in japanese is Juuhachi! I hope in next chapter Gohna eavedrops on them and hear Goku could be his father and becomes angry! Yay! ( I have nothing against ChiChi; I love her character, but it always depends on the story how I react to different characters...)

Writies!
Midori-Apple chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

I really wonder what happens when Gohan get's the truth...
State Hopper chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Dammit I was hoping that Vegeta may play a part in that affiar, I like tragic stories. Damn update soon!
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY! Me likey this story. You got to finish. Must finish! I really really reealyy like this story! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! If you dont than I'll never review again! You have to finish because I got up at 2:43 in the morning to read this so you have to update. UPDATE!Pwetty pwease? Tank you-!

!
Midori-Apple chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Nice story. That's one story no one would ever think about. I like it, cause it's diffirent.

I'll be waiting for the next chapeter!
kitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This fic is awesome. I give it 100 thumbs up. I cant wait for the next chapter.
beebee chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
OMG, I love this fic you have to update as soon as possible. This is so orginal, I have to see what you write next.
Gypsee Girl chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Soory I didn't review when this chappie came up. I was on a Florida vacation! Fun in the sun!

A good chapter. Looks like Goku is going to meet up[ with ChiChi. I wonder what'll happen. No tissues in this chapter though!

Funny thing about your quiz thingy, numbers 3, 4, and 5 are probably true. Well, gtg.
GlOwStIcKcAnDyGuRl chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
yeah another chapter! YAY! keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter
Trunks Girlfriend chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
hey! that was actually a pretty good story.

DAMNIT! DONT LEAVE ME HANGING THOUGH! but good none the less. keep it up!
Gosha chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Comming along just great!

Update soon!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
cool fic, I just don't like the fact that ChiChi just left though.

1.15

2.48

Throat is an Open Grave, Demon Hunter

, Evanescence

to Rest, Lamb of God

Sandman, Metallica
Gypsee Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Great fic, I really liked it. Poor Goku. *bursts into radical tears*. I hope they work it out. Well, here is your thinga magvgiger:

1:6

6: Betsie

7: Jonathan

8: You Had Me at Hello, Kenny Chesney

9: If Something Should Happen, Darryl Worley

10: It's Always something, ?

11: Soldier, Destiny's Child