Reviews for The Proffesor and His Secrets
The Shadowbeam chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Nice. Although when you mentioned Agent Smith I thought for a second that this was a Matrix crossover. Still very good.
MsJonyReb chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
I am glad you came back to this story. This was another good chapter. The only thing I can't figure out is why they are standing on the fire escape arguing while there is a fire in the building, and why is no-one else seeming to evacuate?
Blaze83 chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
wha? daniel and sam? -twitch- update soon. -twitch- or i might never stop -twitch- twitching -twitch-
Blaze83 chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
ah! save daniel!
Blaze83 chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
wha? kill daniel? -grabs chainsaw- commere smith and jonas! i just wana talk! -evil smile-
Blaze83 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
omg! thats horrible! ack! there is more! must read!
mcgirl chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
please continue
gatelover chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
Excellent Hope you finish this time
MsJonyReb chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
This has taken an interesting turn. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more soon.
Jessica chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
I am so glad to see this story revived! I'm so intrigued by this- I can't wait for more!

You havae an awesome writing style! Keep up the good work. :D
SeedC chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
I am hooked. Please update.

I AM wondering if this will be a no-one-was-a-Real-hero-but Daniel story. Hope not.
Nighshae chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
This is very, very different. Keep it going! :D I want to see where you take it!
ominix chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
as much as i liked your first person story, please, do not turn it into a Jack/Daniel thing, that would not be very good. and can't you make out that Carter ascended or something? or would that just screw up the story?

anyway, good work, keep it up.
Mistress Desdemona chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Wow. I'm intrigued, and can't wait for more.
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/3/2005