Reviews for The Gift
Not bad..
mental hopsital escapee chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
hm, slightly sueish.
simply N E K O chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
i like story, but it's kind of confusing. so sky is Erin? and is she like a servent of the avatar or something? but i love the story.
Goddess of love chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
HI YA ! I like ur story . Zuko seems a little OOC to me tho.

Spread the love.

4 it is the only thing keeping this world together.
princezuko'sprincess chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I think it is pretty good, but there are a lot of spelling errors!
Randi chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Man,I really liked your story it should be made into an episode. Pplease right more soon I live of these kind of storys.
leigh chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
pretty good.
Shadow-kin chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
again! has elements in common with the story I'm writing this ALWAYS happens when I read a Zukko/OC fic
BunnyCat chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Okay, revisions! First space out the words spoken by the characters, you can use Detours(That's the name of the story.) as an example. Detours is also a Avatar:LA fanfic. Second of all, do you use Spellcheck? If you don't have it try reading some books to get the basic idea of how your story should look. After all, the best writers are readers!

Anyways if you do have it, try it out. It should correct grammer and spelling mistakes, give you options, stuff like that. If your spellcheck isn't an updated one it will be harder.(Personally I don't know how anyone could have used the older versions of Spellcheck!)Third I hate to say it but I think Zuko is being to nice. He stikes me more as a single-minded person, y'know? Also some of your grammer is off and in alot of your sentences and there are no periods, again Spellcheck can fix that. Finally I want to commend you, your characters for the most part are realistic(Except Sky, she's to stereotyped.)and convincing. They have the right type of voice for their personas' and are close-fitting to the originals.
Fox of dark fire chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Please don't take it down agen this is good update soon please
aangiscute chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
oh cool (ps) did katara die or was it just a dream
Lala216 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
this is pretty cute. Sky warms up quite niclely. It's weird cuz u took Zuko a little out of character. PUT HIM BACK IN CHARACTER! other than that little complaint it's spankin.

TTYL

JayJay
Lala216 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
One:

obviously she's the avatar but wut happened to ang?

Two:

How did she already kno that she was asleep for 100 years. In the show ang didn't kno till... uh later.

Three: