Reviews for Dreams
Will Parry chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
kushiels dart?
Heaven and Earth chapter 23 . 6/1/2006
Update when you can! Which I hope is SOON! please?

Tsuchii chapter 23 . 5/29/2006
oh em gee hot sauce.

This is an amazing story, one of the best ones I'VE seen. Definitely a new fave!

Oh, man, I was so close to crying so many times as I read through it. That means, ITS GREAT! I just absolutely love it. Keep up the amazing work, I really really hope to see more soon!

Tsu
Amber Stray chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
alright, now i'm REALLY want to know! what is going on? wow, this really got my curiosity up, no time, i HAVE to read on!
Tsuchii chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
I know its pathetic, but I really did cry at the end of this chapter! T_T I can't help but think he's dead...oh, it mustn't be true! *weps*
Amber Stray chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
oh wow, just the first chapter and i feel hooked, well i'm gonna read on and see if this story really is addicting... but great start, keeps you wanting more. and as a plus, it was very beautiful.
Sessumouru'sangel chapter 22 . 3/27/2006
Well written, though you did lose me a few times in the story, which by reading the author's note, I relized that that was what you had meant to do. But PLEASE hurry and get the next chapter up.

Thank-you
EternalAffliction chapter 22 . 3/25/2006
AH! Poor Kagome! i want to cry for her! Please update soon! Talk to ya later! byes!
Heaven and Earth chapter 22 . 3/24/2006
WHAT? Isn't this suppose to be a InuYasha and Kagome fanfic? I'm confused.

EternalAffliction chapter 21 . 3/23/2006
WOW! I never thought I could be so upset... poor Sesshomaru, but I am happy for kagome! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 20 . 12/28/2005
very confusing but also very deep. it was a great chapter keep up the good work!
EternalAffliction chapter 20 . 11/21/2005
Tear tear... I am very confused but none the less I am still on the verge of crying! I love this story! Poor Kagome. This was a very touching depressing chapter, but I still loved it! Please update soon and verify what happened, I have an idea, but I want to make sure that I'm right and that we are on the same page here! Update soon!
xesha chapter 20 . 11/16/2005
aww that was kinda sad iin a random way cause i understood nothing of wat u wrot but i still thought it was good
Heaven and Earth chapter 20 . 11/13/2005
You are right, I am confused. What are you planning? What in the HELL is going on? WHY do you torment me so? Oh, by the way, it's Great so far and I hpoe that you will update SOON, please?

Heaven and Earth

ps:I have been waiting a LONG time for you to update.
EternalAffliction chapter 19 . 11/13/2005
Tear, Tear... sadness. Why? Dont leave things like this its so sad! Please update soon. I love this story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »