Reviews for In the Heat of the Night
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
That is the very thing that I am surprised that they haven't ever used against him in the episodes that I have seen. I like it. I'll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
The Fluffy Cat does it again! Did I miss this when you published it, or just forget to review it. Either way, I really do adore it. I think I remember discussing the very idea with you, but I seriously doubt I could have done it half the justice you did with your sweet but insistent Cole. Wish I had such a Cirronian around five or six days a month to cure what ails me. Hell, if he's anything like YOU write him, I'd take him full time.

Here's hoping to see more from you soon. Perchance in time for Christmas? (Blue is hard at work to produce something of her own efore C-Day, but the more the merrier. Also, it's been a long time. Email me when you have the chance. Thanks for this wonderful, warming way to stave me over my insomnia. Will be looking forward to more soon

aloha

Kattie
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That was so sweet and loving and perfect.

Now I want a Cole.
casper23 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Is it fate or coincidence that this story is up on the same day i started mine? Where is a Cole when you need one?
Tessa chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
It was worth the wait Fluffycat! As usual, so beautifully written and you've show us another sensuous and tender moment in the lives of Mel and Cole. We could all enjoy a man like him, no matter what time of the month, couldn't we? Now you can get started on the next one!

Tessa.
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Aw! That's so sweet! And such a Cole thing to do! Aw...wish I had one of him...