Reviews for Mischief Unmanaged
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
That was hilarious. Estel was definitely a mischievous child whom no one was able to handle.
Riolvis chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I was drinking tea while I was reading this and, well, bad idea.
momo552 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
AWWWWWW! This was just adorable!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is hilarious! Especially this part: "Of course, it didn't help matters that Estel kept attempting to free himself, screaming 'get back you evil demon of Mordor!' and whacking Erestor with a pointy stick"

And this: "Normally, he would love to speak to another who lived in his realm ... however this particular maiden made him want to run screaming into Mordor stark naked"

Nice touch having Estel chatter about playing while Erestor begs Elrond to get someone else to watch him. I like having those two conversations go on at once.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
"Elrond grimaced, watching his friend attempt to untangle his hair, which had gotten caught in Estel's belt loop. Of course, it didn't help matters that Estel kept attempting to free himself, screaming "get back you evil demon of Mordor!" and whacking Erestor with a pointy stick."

OMG...that was hilarious! And so true to how active little boys can be! Poor Erestor!
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
XD

that was great

you should do a stroy, explaining what his little game is...
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very amusing and very cute. Loved it!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very cute
Lady Eivel chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I would have fallen off my chair laughing long ago if I wasn't in a library... Great job! I love the thought of ikkle Estel causing total havoc around Rivendell, and it was nice to see the elves not being quite so demure for once. *evil grin*
sammijoy chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really enjoyed this story! have only been around for a few weeks and I'm just fascinated by all the stories. Esp. little estel stories.

Sammi
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
LOL!
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
OMG nobody can handle estel. muhahhaa. He is too cute. great job.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
MORE LOTR
Insane Muse chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Brilliant. The elf maiden was random but hillarious.

Also, id give anything to see glorfindel fall backwards into an icy pond all becuse of a misplaced rock and a hyper child. heheh
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
ROFLMAO... like 10 times over. That was just... hilarious.

And Sawyer... ROFL.