Reviews for When Demons Come a Calling
bene chapter 24 . 11/17/2005
First a huge thank you for updating. The wait was worth it.

Then I hope life is calmer now for you.

Keep going, I think I said it before but I'm addicted to this story :-)

Peace.
MistyRiver17 chapter 24 . 11/15/2005
You must write more very soon.
Stahchild chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
This story is too good to be true. Yet I'm reading it so it probably does exist :D

You had me in tears with the last few paragraphs, especially when she called Brass 'Dad'. I've always thought that in my head and you've gone and put it down in a fic.

I absolutely adore this story, and I'm rather surprised that I hadn't found it before today.
Sassefrass chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
perfect story, I love how you write your story it's really making me wanting to read on and on and on.
RPX chapter 24 . 11/15/2005
Get well soon to your sister and a Well-done for you! This was a great chapter, and plus, i damn well near fell off my chair when i saw that it was updated, so bonus suprise and addiction points on that ;)

I love you story, it has managed to become my favourite story in all the fandoms i read.

RPX
yurfan134 chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
im sorry bout your sister i do hope she gets better.
vparay chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
well well well, an update yay!

im soo glad that some of the angst is gone , i'd love their first day at cath's homw, ths rest of this story is going to be so much fun. cant wait

please update soon Kimmi
Beth chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
I want more! More more more!

Ahem. Sorry. I love your story so much! I'm really sorry about your sister, but its good its not cancer. I hope your and her lives return to normalcy as soon as possible. Keep writing- your story is amazing!
tked chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
Glad to hear that your sister will be alright! Thanks for updating one of my favorite stories! I can't wait to read more!
passionatelysimple chapter 24 . 11/13/2005
I loved the different emotions of this chapter. I think my favourite part was the end. It shows how great Sara is. And Linds is right they got it bad for each other.

x-sara-x
Maekala chapter 23 . 11/13/2005
This is a beautiful story. I really love how you're making the developing relationship between Cath and Sara a slow process. I also love how you've made Brass her surrogate father. And Grissom's response was perfect. So what's gonna happen next? Please update soon!
anon chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
great story hope you update soon
jadelouise chapter 23 . 11/2/2005
OMG. i love this so much, you have to update soon i just read all 23 chapters and now i wanna know whats going to happen please update quickly

luv

jade :0
Anna chapter 23 . 11/1/2005
Wow!

I love this story so much! When will you write the next installment? (Please hurry!)

If you need a beta, I'm available, by the way.
bene chapter 23 . 10/25/2005
Please tell me you're going to update soon.

The wait is killing me.