Reviews for When Demons Come a Calling
MistyRiver17 chapter 25 . 12/4/2005
write more soon please I love this one
Tuesday chapter 24 . 11/23/2005
Fais moi plaisir et Continue! J'adore ta fiction, c'est la seule que je suis depuis longtemps...

Tu d├ęchires!

TRANSLATION

Go on, it's a pleasure! I love your fiction, It's the only one I follow for a while...

You rock!

PS: Apologize for my bad english... Whatever, I'm a stupid belgian lol
chawkchic chapter 24 . 11/19/2005
Sorry to hear about your sister. It is wonderful that you could be there for her and your nephews. Hope she gets back up and feeling better soon.

This chapter was wonderful. Kinda an insight into Catherine and Sara's comfort with each other and how others really are starting to notice. Glad you gave us a new chapter. :)
gilibij chapter 24 . 11/18/2005
I hope I've mentioned before, but I enjoy this story so much. It deals with such serious subject matter so well, not making it melodramatic or cheap, and also has the believeable beginnings of a romance at the same time. So well done, so impressive, so lovely. Please keep going.
MobiusVariant chapter 24 . 11/18/2005
I'm glad that everything turned out better than expected with your sister. Awesome update, and I can't wait to read more, this story is very enthralling :o)
bene chapter 24 . 11/17/2005
First a huge thank you for updating. The wait was worth it.

Then I hope life is calmer now for you.

Keep going, I think I said it before but I'm addicted to this story :-)

Peace.
MistyRiver17 chapter 24 . 11/15/2005
You must write more very soon.
Stahchild chapter 18 . 11/15/2005
This story is too good to be true. Yet I'm reading it so it probably does exist :D

You had me in tears with the last few paragraphs, especially when she called Brass 'Dad'. I've always thought that in my head and you've gone and put it down in a fic.

I absolutely adore this story, and I'm rather surprised that I hadn't found it before today.
Sassefrass chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
perfect story, I love how you write your story it's really making me wanting to read on and on and on.
RPX chapter 24 . 11/15/2005
Get well soon to your sister and a Well-done for you! This was a great chapter, and plus, i damn well near fell off my chair when i saw that it was updated, so bonus suprise and addiction points on that ;)

I love you story, it has managed to become my favourite story in all the fandoms i read.

RPX
yurfan134 chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
im sorry bout your sister i do hope she gets better.
vparay chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
well well well, an update yay!

im soo glad that some of the angst is gone , i'd love their first day at cath's homw, ths rest of this story is going to be so much fun. cant wait

please update soon Kimmi
Beth chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
I want more! More more more!

Ahem. Sorry. I love your story so much! I'm really sorry about your sister, but its good its not cancer. I hope your and her lives return to normalcy as soon as possible. Keep writing- your story is amazing!
tked chapter 24 . 11/14/2005
Glad to hear that your sister will be alright! Thanks for updating one of my favorite stories! I can't wait to read more!
passionatelysimple chapter 24 . 11/13/2005
I loved the different emotions of this chapter. I think my favourite part was the end. It shows how great Sara is. And Linds is right they got it bad for each other.

x-sara-x