Reviews for When Demons Come a Calling
TVCrazed chapter 30 . 1/18/2009
This story was Awesome. Is there gonna be a sequel?
Mary chapter 30 . 10/22/2008
They are just getting together now and you go and end the story. What happens next with Catherine and Sara? If you have anymore to this story can you send it to me? Thank you.
Anonona chapter 30 . 10/16/2008
This story is extremly well written! I stayed up way to late on a work night just to finnish it, I couldn't stop. Thanks for the great experience!
cellen8 chapter 30 . 8/23/2008
I realy like this great stuff.
wee idgie chapter 30 . 7/19/2008
I finished reading this at 3.30 in the morning. I didn't want to leave it till I'd finished. That has to tell you I was hooked.

You are very good at writing angst and the details were truly macabre and quite terrifying. I don't know whether it's the readers need to identify with a hero in the story but you turned Sara into an incredible hero.

Whilst I'm not a grissom fan (I love reading the Cath/Sara pairing) I did feel a little uncomfortable for him because it's quite clear his heart was breaking in two and when you've been on the wrong side of that happening, you understand the pain and I did feel incredible empathy though I know that wasn't your intention from the A/N's.

A very good story that I would have loved to carry on. Or perhaps read a sequel to. Thank you for all the hard work and effort that went into creating this. Well Done! :-)

wee idgie
csimouse chapter 30 . 7/11/2008
Fabulous job!
csimouse chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
Aww...another great chapter!
csimouse chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
This was an amazing chapter!
csimouse chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
This is a terrific story!
csimouse chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
crownedtiger recommended this. I am glad she did. I am enjoying this story. This chapter was especially terrific.
chocolatefan chapter 30 . 6/11/2008
Hey! I'd have to tell you that your story is amazing! I really enjoyed reading it. defenitely a fav.
TrueDarkHero chapter 30 . 3/3/2008
I loved the story. Almost wished it had gone on longer. I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I hope to see more of your writing soon. You're a good writer, one who I wish to seem more of soon or at some point.

Fera
Mary chapter 30 . 3/3/2008
That can't be all to the story, Catherine and Sara are just geting together and you go and end the story! I would be nice to see how things are going with them now as a family and how things a going at work! You should write more to the story now!
Admonentia chapter 30 . 2/18/2008
this is a wonderfu story! i love that pairing!
Alchemist PAC chapter 30 . 2/4/2008
Amazing story; it’s so hard to find a good CSI story with the selection of stories available being limited to around 4,0. It’s even harder to find a good Sara/Catherine story. This was one of the few. And even though the chapters themselves were a little on the small side, the story as a whole was a good length. The ending could have used a bit more, but I can understand how hard it is to find a good ending to some stories. The emotions of both the characters and the situations are both well developed, well writing, and well presented in such a way as to make you feel as if you where a part of the story. I will ask if you have considered writing a sequel to this story. Good luck with any future endeavors; and remember to try an have fun writing.
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »