Reviews for When Demons Come a Calling
Happy reader chapter 30 . 10/27/2009
Great story, enjoyed it very very much! Thank you...
tki143 chapter 30 . 4/2/2009
That was a most excelent story. I could not stop reading it.
tuemungous chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Wow, I just found this story and have been reading it every chance I got - It's brilliant!

It was so believable ~ a hell-uv-a-lot of Sara/Cath relationships seem to go from them hating each other to them just falling in love, where-as you auctually made it believable that they got so close.

I also love how big a role Lindsey got in the story, as well as Catherine's mum. PLus I loved how hated Grissom was, he's my least favourtie character in the show and I hate how flawless a lot of fanfictions make him out to be, I'm glad he was portrayed as the bad guy here.

Anyhoo,

well done on the absolutly amazing story

- Tuesday.
DemzRulez2 chapter 30 . 1/30/2009
WOW!. For the first time in my life i'm actually speechless. The whole story is amazing and i kinda got grounded by my parents when they found me still awake at 3:30 reading this story. I always thought i was a good writer but now i hang my head in shame because you truly gave meaning to what writing is about. The details and story kept me on the edge of my seat untill the very last word. Thanx for giving me something worthwhile to read.
TVCrazed chapter 30 . 1/18/2009
This story was Awesome. Is there gonna be a sequel?
Mary chapter 30 . 10/22/2008
They are just getting together now and you go and end the story. What happens next with Catherine and Sara? If you have anymore to this story can you send it to me? Thank you.
Anonona chapter 30 . 10/16/2008
This story is extremly well written! I stayed up way to late on a work night just to finnish it, I couldn't stop. Thanks for the great experience!
cellen8 chapter 30 . 8/23/2008
I realy like this great stuff.
wee idgie chapter 30 . 7/19/2008
I finished reading this at 3.30 in the morning. I didn't want to leave it till I'd finished. That has to tell you I was hooked.

You are very good at writing angst and the details were truly macabre and quite terrifying. I don't know whether it's the readers need to identify with a hero in the story but you turned Sara into an incredible hero.

Whilst I'm not a grissom fan (I love reading the Cath/Sara pairing) I did feel a little uncomfortable for him because it's quite clear his heart was breaking in two and when you've been on the wrong side of that happening, you understand the pain and I did feel incredible empathy though I know that wasn't your intention from the A/N's.

A very good story that I would have loved to carry on. Or perhaps read a sequel to. Thank you for all the hard work and effort that went into creating this. Well Done! :-)

wee idgie
csimouse chapter 30 . 7/11/2008
Fabulous job!
csimouse chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
Aww...another great chapter!
csimouse chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
This was an amazing chapter!
csimouse chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
This is a terrific story!
csimouse chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
crownedtiger recommended this. I am glad she did. I am enjoying this story. This chapter was especially terrific.
chocolatefan chapter 30 . 6/11/2008
Hey! I'd have to tell you that your story is amazing! I really enjoyed reading it. defenitely a fav.
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »