Reviews for When Demons Come a Calling
spencergsr chapter 30 . 11/1/2007
I think this is my fav story. I've done alot of fanfiction reading but this one is just fantastic.

I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

In-betweens chapter 30 . 10/20/2007
This story was unbeleiveable. I've read it all today not really stopping unless forced to because I was so enthralled by it. I do admit I had to skip over some parts that were detailed in the middle of the story but I did love the description you used for the rest of the story. The way you brought their realtionship slowly together was wonderful! The way that you played Lindsey into it was also great, how she and Sara got on great and even how Lily was in on it was great. Though I was ready to shun her if her words actually pushed Catherine to not go after a realstionship with Sara. I loved how Jim was the father figure that Sara needed and I smiled everytime you had her call him Dad. As for Grissom I really enjoyed how Catherine and Jim dressed him down and then how softly Sara tried to lay it out for him. Oh and Sara's laughter! How she could but just so happy and joyfull that she just fell and laughed so cheerfully was great. It sucked that Catherine thought it was a bad thing, but it was great for Sara.

Overall I loved the story. Angst usually isn't my favorite genre but I did enjoy this story because you showed how Sara overcame it all with the help of everyone. Oh yeah..and LOVED the guys' parts in the story as well especially Greg's Mission Impossible. Great story thank you for writing and sharing it!
sexbell chapter 30 . 9/3/2007
WOW i LOVE this story it was great from start to finish

this have to be one for the best stories i have ever read

i of 2 read more of your story
wyndnfyr chapter 30 . 4/7/2007
that was actually very good. i was hoping that it would go on quite a bit longer, but i love to read. :) anyhow, like i said, it was awesome. i found a few errors here and there, but nothing too big. just some slight improper usage on certain words, and the occasional ommitted word. sorry, my high school english teacher all but branded grammar and punctuation into my head, so when i read something that isnt quite right, i hafta squelch my urge to mark it up with red pen. lol
wyndnfyr chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
wow, you're like extremely twisted. Oo so im adding to my favs anyway. :)
FloatingInMoon chapter 30 . 4/1/2007
How I wish Chapter 30 could be a bit longer...or even better, if there's a Chapter 31, coz after what both woman have gone through, the torturing (mental and physical), by the Thomas guy and well, our 'dear' Grissom, they really deserved some more sweet moments being together.

I've only tumbled upon this fic days ago, and I finished it within 2 days (even when I am working lol), I must say you do have a talent in writing, and as much as I detest those torturing chapters (I am not a sicko and I can't like it lol), your intense story have kept me go on and on, and at the end, I've also grew to dislike Gill (not that I like him at the first place, but I think you have really portrayed him as him, typical mindset of an insensitive and clumsy guy that is), and liked Cath/Sara even more, Cath for her motherly love for Sara, and Sara for her selfless love for the Cath.

Last but not least, I wish you and your family well, and will be waiting patiently for your return, then maybe we will then get to have a glimpse of the happily ever after life Cath/Sara have, after their confession. :]
Jackie O - for you just Jackie chapter 16 . 3/19/2007
OK, so I've read this story for the second time and all I have to say is:

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, if not the best. It is so well written that it puts some established writers to shame.

Thank you for this amazing story!
popsixx chapter 30 . 1/25/2007
I have a million and one things to say about this fanfiction, but I have to start by saying it's definately my favourite ff of any i've ever read. I started reading on LJ (same username :D) and then stumbled upon the finished peice on here, and since you're such a bloody good writer I ended up reading all 30 chapters through in one sitting, and to be honest i'd do it again, because it really is beautifully and fantastically written.

Your characters and brilliantly I/C, and the changing dynamics of the other characters as they interact with Sara is very subtley and delicately handled and delivered, Sara and Catherine's reactions and feelings are genuine and don't feel like they're just the product of an author trying to move the story along, and I highly commend you for that, because it's rarely done.

Despite the doubts you show in the A/N at the beginning of the finale, I think chapter 30 was just as it should have been. Yes, the sentimentality and the relationship between C&S was growing quickly in the last few chapters, but it wasn't at the fore, which is exactly as it should have been. I also feel the reactions to the revelations were, again, realistic, and wonderfully done. The ending didn't feel like a rushed conclusion, nor an over sentimental sugary happy ever after, nor an anticlimax. It left just enough to keep the reader wondering and fulfulling their own conclusions, as providing me, as a reader myself, the closure that there is hope for the two characters who I absolutely genuinely cared for.

Congratulations on a fantastic ff. :)

I'll certainly be stalking you in future, hells yes.
jaime chapter 13 . 12/27/2006
Gryffindor620 chapter 30 . 12/19/2006
This story was so awesome!

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
lil Kass chapter 30 . 12/15/2006

I just finished reading your story. You did a phenomenal job in capturing everything. My heart broke for Sara and I was on the edge of my seat when that guy tried to get her to kill Catherine. I am glad that they finally became friends and that they admitted their feelings for each other. You are a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Erechel chapter 30 . 12/11/2006
*SQUEAL!* The ending was absolutely brilliant! The characterization of Sara was dead-on; I do believe she would act very much like that in that situation. All in all, a gem of a story.
Blueprint chapter 30 . 12/11/2006
It is good to have you back and I hope that everything will be for the best for you from now on.

This was just as perfect as the other chapters. Fantastic even.

Thank you so very much this is one of the best fic I've the chance to read. It was great from the first word to the last.

Thank you it was awesome, simply awesome! ;)

I can't wait for your new story ;)
csi7 chapter 30 . 12/10/2006
I love your story! It was absolutely wonderful!
RPX chapter 30 . 12/9/2006
OMG! You'r back! and how! I am glad that you are feeling a lot better now and that the bones are mended. This is a great story, and am sad to see it finished. Thank you for writing it and providing me with one of the best stories I have read.

You rule,