Reviews for When Demons Come a Calling
SenselessLust chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
ah, great ending, great story, great everything :) this is honestly the best fanfic i've ever read

(and glad to hear that you're feeling okay after that whole crushed finger business!)

i am a bit disappointed that this is the last chapter, though! sequel?
Madalyn chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
This story was so incredible. I've been waiting for you to update for some time now. Its such a shame it came to an end. Almost too quickly. But i'm sure you have some amazing ideas in your head and I can't wait to read more of your writing.
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I'm so sad to see it end, but it was an amazing ride. You're a fantastic author. You're brilliant!

Sorry you've had such a hard time, glad you're doing better now.

Great work!

Jenny
El Gringo Loco chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
It's a decent ending to a long and painful story. Finding the right words to say what we want to can be rough sometimes, regardless of the situation. I'm glad you were finally able to find them and finish it.

Real life does have a nasty way of rearing it's ugliest head sometimes. Unfortunately it has to take priority. It sounds like you've been through some prety rough spots and are making a comeback. I wish you well. And I hope that, someday when the smoke clears, you decide to write again.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Lol I like this fic. But god the serial killer is a kreepazoid. Did You Miss Me Sara? (Shivers) Lol I loved the part with the kink. I seriously didn't expect that and I cracked up for a long while. And I think the connection btw. Brass and Sara is too cute for words. Touching in a way. I feel kinda bad for Brass, cuz his relationship with Ellie isn't all that good. Lol understatement. But at least he has Sara now!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 10/17/2006
Okay, I seriously almost started crying when I got to the end of ch. 29 and found that the story was not finished! I noticed it's been about 6 and a half months since you updated. Do you think you'll ever continue it? I'm dying to find out what happens! You've completely ruined me for any other Cath/Sara stories because they can't possibly be even close to as amazing as this story is! This is by far the best Cath/Sara fic I've ever read.
SenselessLust chapter 29 . 10/10/2006
Wow, this is one of if not the best fanfics I have ever read, ever. This is wonderful! I really love it, nothing's rushed, it's so believable...ahh! Beautiful! Please write more, I love it.

Silent chapter 29 . 10/9/2006
I love this story and have been waiting and waiting for it to continue. Please continue this.
Scorpu'la chapter 29 . 10/3/2006

I LOVE THIS STORY

IT'S ONE OF THE BEST CATHERINE & SARA STORY EVER!
Lady Saphine chapter 29 . 9/27/2006
I have no idea what your plans are for this fanfiction, but if they are to continue it can I please join in the chorus of "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!" This story is easily one of the best stories I have ever read for this fandom, and I was nearly late for work because I couldn't leave without reading all available chapters. I hope there is more, and even if you're unsure about it, post it anyway; I'm sure your fans would appreciate an update!
Samantha chapter 29 . 9/15/2006
I just found your story, and I am enjoying it immensely. I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope to see an update soon.
Immi chapter 28 . 9/13/2006
Just stopping by to make sure you haven't forgotten this wonderful story. It really is awesome, and I hope you update soon :)
Mary chapter 29 . 9/9/2006
I just LOVE this story alot, is there more to this story. I hope so I want to see how things go for Catherine and Sara when thay talk about hoe they feel about each other and if they could have a life together. Update this story soon. Thank You.
yurifan134 chapter 29 . 8/15/2006
aw... come on please update i want to see them get together.
IlliterateKoi chapter 29 . 8/8/2006
WOW! i started reading this fic a while ago, im not sure whether i left a review though, anyway, I. In. . lol. You havent updated in a while and you really shud, this fic is to gud to be left here...
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »