Reviews for When Demons Come a Calling
Erechel chapter 30 . 12/11/2006
*SQUEAL!* The ending was absolutely brilliant! The characterization of Sara was dead-on; I do believe she would act very much like that in that situation. All in all, a gem of a story.
Blueprint chapter 30 . 12/11/2006
It is good to have you back and I hope that everything will be for the best for you from now on.

This was just as perfect as the other chapters. Fantastic even.

Thank you so very much this is one of the best fic I've the chance to read. It was great from the first word to the last.

Thank you it was awesome, simply awesome! ;)

I can't wait for your new story ;)
csi7 chapter 30 . 12/10/2006
I love your story! It was absolutely wonderful!
RPX chapter 30 . 12/9/2006
OMG! You'r back! and how! I am glad that you are feeling a lot better now and that the bones are mended. This is a great story, and am sad to see it finished. Thank you for writing it and providing me with one of the best stories I have read.

You rule,

RPX
chawkchic chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
Now that was a wonderful way to end a heart wrenching story. I am glad Sara "cowgirl'd up" and made Catherine talk. And boy am I happy that Catherine told Sara she loved her and wanted her in her life. That was the perfect ending!
SenselessLust chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
ah, great ending, great story, great everything :) this is honestly the best fanfic i've ever read

(and glad to hear that you're feeling okay after that whole crushed finger business!)

i am a bit disappointed that this is the last chapter, though! sequel?
Madalyn chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
This story was so incredible. I've been waiting for you to update for some time now. Its such a shame it came to an end. Almost too quickly. But i'm sure you have some amazing ideas in your head and I can't wait to read more of your writing.
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I'm so sad to see it end, but it was an amazing ride. You're a fantastic author. You're brilliant!

Sorry you've had such a hard time, glad you're doing better now.

Great work!

Jenny
El Gringo Loco chapter 30 . 12/8/2006
It's a decent ending to a long and painful story. Finding the right words to say what we want to can be rough sometimes, regardless of the situation. I'm glad you were finally able to find them and finish it.

Real life does have a nasty way of rearing it's ugliest head sometimes. Unfortunately it has to take priority. It sounds like you've been through some prety rough spots and are making a comeback. I wish you well. And I hope that, someday when the smoke clears, you decide to write again.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Lol I like this fic. But god the serial killer is a kreepazoid. Did You Miss Me Sara? (Shivers) Lol I loved the part with the kink. I seriously didn't expect that and I cracked up for a long while. And I think the connection btw. Brass and Sara is too cute for words. Touching in a way. I feel kinda bad for Brass, cuz his relationship with Ellie isn't all that good. Lol understatement. But at least he has Sara now!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 10/17/2006
Okay, I seriously almost started crying when I got to the end of ch. 29 and found that the story was not finished! I noticed it's been about 6 and a half months since you updated. Do you think you'll ever continue it? I'm dying to find out what happens! You've completely ruined me for any other Cath/Sara stories because they can't possibly be even close to as amazing as this story is! This is by far the best Cath/Sara fic I've ever read.
SenselessLust chapter 29 . 10/10/2006
Wow, this is one of if not the best fanfics I have ever read, ever. This is wonderful! I really love it, nothing's rushed, it's so believable...ahh! Beautiful! Please write more, I love it.

Silent chapter 29 . 10/9/2006
I love this story and have been waiting and waiting for it to continue. Please continue this.
Scorpu'la chapter 29 . 10/3/2006

I LOVE THIS STORY

IT'S ONE OF THE BEST CATHERINE & SARA STORY EVER!
Lady Saphine chapter 29 . 9/27/2006
I have no idea what your plans are for this fanfiction, but if they are to continue it can I please join in the chorus of "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!" This story is easily one of the best stories I have ever read for this fandom, and I was nearly late for work because I couldn't leave without reading all available chapters. I hope there is more, and even if you're unsure about it, post it anyway; I'm sure your fans would appreciate an update!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »