Reviews for Photographs of War
jazzylin-sama chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
hey i love your story, but poor Yzak TT_TT are you going to continue this? i really hope so because its been a long time since you updated it. Hope you continue!
Shadow werewolf54 chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
Awesome story. I know how had it can be to find time but I hope that you find some time to continue this story.
ladynightsky chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
Great story, so sad and moving... I can't believe Yzak and Cagalli died T_T

Please update soon and relieve the pain from this cliffhanger!

:)Bee
tazymay chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
hey great story i can't wait to see what happens next. Dearka and Miriallia are my favorite couple, so have you started the next chapter yet?
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
This an amazing story! Thought the storyline was great and continues to get better.

Wasn't too happy that you killed off Cagalli but it works well, gives more depth to what's happening. Then to kill off Yzak but someone who was supposed to love him and who you could tell really didn't want to what they had but did it anyway simply because they were following orders, at least Shiho let Dearka escape.

Thought the interactions between all the characters especially Miriallia and Dearka was great and showed/conveyed depth to each of them.

Thought you did a wonderful job writing Kira even if you don't think you did. Your portrayal of not only him but the others seemed characteristic of how they are and what they'd do.

Loved how both Dearka and Miriallia were worried about and protective of each other, it showed exactly how much they cared for/love one another.

Thought Kira punching Athrun was slightly deserved in a way since Miriallia is one of Kira's oldest friends and he obviously was distraught/torn up over her supposed death but also Athrun's idea of how to keep her safe and protected was perfect. Send her to the one person who would literally give their own life for hers if necessary.

Looking forward to and hope you update soon. Curious to see what's going to happen from here since Mir has information that would be extremely useful to the Archangel and the Eternal even if no one at present knows it. Also curious as to see what you'll do with Mir from here and how she'll be (injury wise).

Anyway, brilliant story, had me enthralled and wanting more after every chapter especially now.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
very nice prologue
MasqueradingMe chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
More please! _ Can't wait to see what happens!
An1391 chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
Yay! You're back, I missed this story. I thought you did a great job for your first chapter in a while _ Can't wait for the next one. Lots of hugs!
Miri chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Finally an update! I absolutely adore this story, and I'm glad to see that you aren't abandoning it. For as long as you've been away from the story, it's written extremely well, and I can hardly wait to see what happens.
raefire chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
I missed the story, but it was still pretty intense! Thanks for the update!
Stelmaria chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
Wow, nice to see you update. Haven't watched or read G Seed in ages, this is kinda refreshing!
Ally-Kat722 chapter 15 . 3/28/2008
HEY! *jumps up and down and waves* It's been a while!

I found it ironic that just as I was re-watching GS, I got an e-mail update for this story! :D Totally made my day (and made my roommate ask me what I was spazzing about).

So, about the story... Very nice! It's good to see (almost) everyone together again (should I still be holding out hope for Cagalli, or not?), and I can't wait for another chapter. Poor Milly and Dearka. Always having issues come between their relationship.

I do rather like what you did with Kira, because it's easy to see him needing to fight a little to get the stress out of his system. I mean, first Lacus being attacked, then Cagalli dying, then finding out that Miriallia wasn't dead, but alive and with Dearka, and now Yzak's been killed too, though he didn't know him as well. And the regret that he's got for stealing Cagalli away, very nice and very characteristic of Kira. He tends to pile up regrets on himself like that.

All-in-all, very nice job, and I can't wait to read more!
mystice chapter 14 . 9/14/2007
wow, it's been quite a while since your last update. i wish you'd continue writing this, its a great story. i noticed there are some spelling and grammar mistakes, but overall its quite alright.

aww, is yzak REALLY dead? i kinda liked his character here. oh, and like the mix of action and sweetness in this fic, too bad shiho's not getting some sweetness, no wonder she's pissy enough to turn yzak over. anyway, i hope you'll still update this..
Miri chapter 14 . 6/6/2007
Amazing stories don't come around too often, but I'm glad I ran into this one, because that's exactly what it is. Suspenseful, cute and just a joy to read I really hope you haven't abandoned the story, and look forward to an update.

Keep up the awesome work :P
An1391 chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
Hey there _ Welcome back, I see you re-edited a chapter and it was great. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out _ Sooner or later I'll have time to update too :P Here's hoping (crosses fingers) Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs!