Reviews for Dreamers and Demons
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
The End? It didn't seem like you finished the story. Is there going to be a sequal or are you just ending it there just because?
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 18 . 3/25/2006
TO the favorites this one goes! I think this was totally great.
Robin Moto chapter 12 . 11/29/2005
I just thought I would say that Impulse/kid flash was able to vibrate through solids from the very beginning, he didn't need to be taught it.

Good story, but I don't think you have the kids right, but still a good story.
fieldofyellowdandelions chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading this fic, especially the parts wit hBart. It's going on my favorites list.
Cassandra Cheney chapter 18 . 5/23/2005
Wow! Awesome story! I LOVED it! I really like the ending. I was very satisfying... erm... I know I sound like an idiot... sorry.

Bye,

Cassandra Cheney
IAmTheWalrus909 chapter 18 . 5/21/2005
Overall, I thought it was a great story, and a really interesting spin on what is going oin in the comics right now. That ending was kinda quick and anticlimactic, though. And I was a little confused when you said Batman was Deathstroke when he blasted in...but...he wasn't? I was a bit confused. I still think it was a kickass story!
Infamous One chapter 18 . 5/20/2005
Great chapters,poor Bats...you know all that playing around with his head could not have gone well.

The Green Arrow cameo was nice,he's one of my old favorites too.
markmark261 chapter 18 . 5/20/2005
Really good last chapter. Especially liked the Robin/Batman segment with its references to the Adam West Batman movie, Hush, Identity Crisis, and OMAC, and the final bit between Bruce and Dick. On the nit-picky front, "teh screen" should have been "the screen" and I'm not exactly sure what "Part of thinks recriminates myself" should have been.

Excellent story overall. Sad to see it finish.
ghostninja85 chapter 18 . 5/19/2005
This is most definately going on my favorites list. It was absolutely brilliant.

Although it still leaves things up in the air with Kon and Bart (I hope that you're considering a sequel) I'm glad that you decided to give Tim some closure. I'm personally rooting for Bruce to adopt Tim but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Please continue to write. I really enjoy your work.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 17 . 5/19/2005
hm crazyness seems like a setup for general chaos, Kon's so down in a slump now looks he'll need some alone time... or some good lovin' to get back in to the swing of things.

keep up the good work
markmark261 chapter 17 . 5/17/2005
Enjoyed it, especially the Cassie bit, although the closing conversation seemed to drag on a bit longer than necessary (just my opinion and I'm often totally wrong about these things). Also spotted the following typos (not that they diminished my reading experience in any significant way): "Sorry about you leg", "damage ha been done", "gives men unexpected peck".
ghostninja85 chapter 17 . 5/16/2005
I'm glad that you decided to continue this beyond connors crisis.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Infamous One chapter 16 . 5/16/2005
Oh,that was good.I've never had a fanfic that I've looked forward too almost as much as new comics day at the local comicshop.
IAmTheWalrus909 chapter 16 . 5/15/2005
Hey! I think you have a great way of handling dialogue. Most of it is short and sweet-like reading a word bubble. I like this story and I'm impressed that you're able to churn out the story so fast. Thanks for the read so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Question: Are you letting what's happening in the actual books affect you as you go along or are you going to just go in your own direction?
markmark261 chapter 16 . 5/15/2005
Great chapter.

A bit confused as to whether Black Adam actually said "Shazam" (your previous chapter implied he was about to say it, or at least the redux version did, but then he never seemed to, although Conner's comment that "he could Shazam me into next week" seemed to suggest he had). Also surprised that Batman's Star-lite lenses prevented Conner, with his X-ray vision, from staring into his eyes.

Liked the identity trick you pulled. A bit sad that things seem to be concluding so suddenly.