Reviews for Different Stars
calichick chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
this is so great to read but i need more!
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Unless I'm mistaken, the XF shoutout was Gossamer. I used to be a frequent flier.

I should also say that I quite enjoyed your story. If only the show had worked out this way.
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
In the beginning, I cried, in the end, I smiled;)
Sqully chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I really liked that! But what was that shout out to XF fandom? i tried to find it but i couldn't... could u email me and tell me...?
JESSting123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This si great, oh I would like to let you know that my friend, who never ever has seen even one episoed of ER figured out what happened only by reading this peice. She is now hooked to ER. Thank you I now have an ER friend in atleast a 100 miles of me.
Mana7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow, I can't believe I missed this before. What a beautiful story. And beautiful includes your writing, you know. You really have a knack for including just the right amount of detail, dialogue and plot. And you know where to cut it off so the story's just the right length. Very in character too. I really enjoyed this, thanks.
caitlyn chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
could u, by any chance, explain the story to me? i was extremely confused.
jennycraig10 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
One word: wow. this story captures lot of emotions with realistic touch all over it. I love the feelings that rose within me as i read your story. It made me feel like carby will happen again and make me believe that the spoilers are actually good spoilers. God, can't you go to the writers and ask for a job? Anyway, don't you ever give up writing ER stories. And by the way, just wanted to tell u i almsot shed tears and i shouted when i read the last sentence of your story. How cruel can you be to end the story there? O well, loved it and just want you to write more fics like this.
smashER chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
i hope that's not it cuz i think it deserves at least one more chapter to complete it. but other than that it is really good.
Trapped in a MatchBox chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
ok i know that u said this is a standalone, but can u pls pls pls pls continue? i absolutely loved it, it was awesome! pls pls continue!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Eh . . . nothing spectacular.

It's a nice summary of plausible (not possible) events, but other than that, I'm not longing for more.
Guesswhat chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This is...amazing!

I would love another chapter but this is so good, so, so good that maybe it's the best to leave it like this. Because it's more than beautyful, really.

I just kept reading and reading...You are so good!
Dr Carby chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
dude. That was amazing. I love love love it. Your writing is so beautiful, and it flows perfectly. If anything like that actually happens, I will be crying. happy tears! definitely.

Well done. Too bad it's a standalone ::winkwink::

-Allie
cloud chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Stunning, fabulous, amazing, cute, wordless, …

But also funny and tensed, obvious …

You’ve sent me off on my “dream cloud”, travelling out of this world and leave me with substance to feed my own imagination for a long time! Haven’t been able to do that in ages …

Got that stupid smirk that can’t be wiped off my face …

I’ll be back to earth when that smiled disappears but in the mean time you won’t get me to the ground … not a chance!

carbyluvforeva chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Ella, you are a genius. That was amazing! I loved your speculation on the board aswell, but this took it one step further and it was just so beautiful.

I've never been into the X-files, but now I'm determined to find out what the shout-out was. It was amazing. And if anything even remotely like that happens, I will be unbelievabley happy.

-Emma