Reviews for The Perish Flower
Judgementality chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Just splendid.

I don't usually give high rates for stories - 'cause I'm too critical (though my own writings aren't that well anyway).

But this one, truly deserves an A*.

Which means perfect score.
SweetieLove chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Marvelous, the twist you put n the end is quite gratifying and the emotions mixed in the story may be quite confusing but were blended well in harmony. The plots you used were a bit puzzling at first but your writing style: action, was able to tie everything together beautifully. Lessen the words next time and try using more rebellious sentences. Overall, the story will keep people truly gratified and will have a hard time stopping.

Happily Yours,

Happy.. _
Calypso Tea chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
Today I'm finally getting around to reviewing my favorite fics! Yay! This is such a sad, sweet story, and very beautifully told. I think that it is very well paced and easy to follow. It is quite gripping, and one is compelled to keep reading until the very end. A very beautiful story. _
The Laughing Libra chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Very beautiful story! _ I loved reading it.
Gamerzgal chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
This was beautiful. I Gamerzgal
Vook chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
This is an old story but I just discovered it and I thought it was really well written. It's short but very convincing. I love how you built up tension, then made it seem like it was going to be all happy, then proved us wrong...and finally, ended on a peaceful note with plenty of room for interpretation.

You may be young but I think you are a very talented writer. I'm definitely going to check out your other works!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Sorry for the outburst earlier! I really liked this story! It touched me too! I loved this. you are a very promising writer! good job, Continue writing okay!

kisa-chan-2006
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Whoa...holy freaking crap! she dies? Waah!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
Even though it's short, I like it! It's cute! So good so far! Well, I will reveiw the next chapter! Byebye
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
Oh...okay, I kind of get it now. Maybe...

Poor stu, That sounds really painful. good chapter as always!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
Okay good chapter. But at the beginning It says they can't find May, and then near the end it says, 'I watched out the window as Stu and May played in the yard.' what's that supposed to mean. Guess i'll find out!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Oh, poor May. Where did she go...I love the end of the chapter. I think he's going to confess his love for her or something!

See you in the next chapter!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
That was really good. I like his story so far. I'm glad I found this while boredly rummaging through the long list of fanfiction. I love the name of the story. Well, going to read the next chapter!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Oh wow that was so good!(wipes tears for eyes) The story was very well written and your style made it enjoyable to read. A job well done!
KarieLuisaSaja chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Very touching- it gets to you in a way that most authors can't make their words have such an impact. This is a beautiful story, and I love it. Terrific job!