Reviews for Gray Stones
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
LOL! You made this soooo funny! XD Great job!
AkiraToyaGal101 chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Thnx a bunch! This story absolutely ROCKS! You've also inspired me to make my own fanfic like this! Please update soon i know that it's been a few years but... PLEASE! Give ya 10 points!
This reeks of gay chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Yeah- Akira can play grary stones if Hikaru can play a white stoned match. Nice try.

Also, you said slight AU; this is not what I would consider "light".
Lokiador chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Hey, you haven't updated for one year ! Do not drop this story, it is a pretty good one !
Golden Vixen chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
lol, I found this story really funny. I would love to see you write more.
g.t chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
wait. this is retarded. why would some random bitchy money-obsessed girl show up to play a game that ISN'T GO? "Gray go" is basically the dumbest thing ever. And Akira wouldn't play with her, let alone be stupid enough to actually listen to her ravings. He would just walk away. He isn't a particularly extroverted person. Even if he did stop to politely greet her, there's no way he'd go to a stranger's house on their first meeting.

why not just make a male OC to go with your Mary Sue and leave poor Akira out of it?
Just Me chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
Love this story. For some reason, I keep thinking this whenever I read chapter four. Sanami's favorite store sounds a little like Hot Topic.

Sorry, I know it's random.
BattousaiGrl chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
I LUV UR STORY! Itz so funny! I couldn't stop laughing. Sanami seems like a very fun girl...wish she was real. Pleaz update soon! I'll be checking ur story for any new chapters. Can't wait 2 read watz next!
Firayne chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
Sanami has a lot of fun schemes, and I like how she's annoying, because sometimes you have to not like the main character. When she told the maid that Akira wanted something to drink, I expected her to say, "I hope you like chlorine!" and push him in.

I was laughing a lot at their misadventures. Sanami's stuff is even worse than what we did on a forum! Uber Flare drew the names of the active girls with the guys in Bleach, and we acted like fangirls for a day. We all PM'ed a guy, and he was all, "WTF?" Someone came, looked at our posts, and was like, "Woah. O.o"

Not as cool as Sanami's schemes, though.
gimmick09 chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
We’re going to walk in, and I’ll be hanging all over you, because I’m your Punk Whore!

I laughed so hard when I read that :) Keep writing!
Little Minamino chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Waai! Soo cute! I can't wait for you to update! Keep up the good work!
Sonseray-dt chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Aw..That was so sweet...-sigh- I'm such a romantic...
White Alchemist Taya chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
OMG!

that was like so sweet!

you got to write more

what about something to do with hikaru?

please update soon!
sonfsamiam chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
I really liked this story. you have the charcterization down fairly well and have made the characters fleshed out and 3 dimesnional even with a seemingly two dimensional character as the herione(sp?) of the story. I am almost sorry to hear that this will only be 8 chapters long though. It seems like it could go on much longer and still be quite good. thank you for the interesting read.
Sailorstar165 chapter 6 . 1/4/2006