Reviews for What It Should Have Been
babyboo777777 chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
wow i love this so much! this is brilliant! sephiroth and the kama-sutra thingy made me laugh out loud. UPDATE SOON!
ZeekyBoogyDoog91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Tifa is such a fucking, donkey-raping bitch!
Toxo chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
I love this story, CQ & Zhak.

Please make more, I can't live without this story. :P
nutz chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
LoL my god, another hilarity from u guys, and it never fails me it's sure not a cloti but who cares, as long it entertained me mwahahahh XD love the Hindus part... *holds*

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE HINDUS BOOK PART! XD
Shinra Bleeding Beauty chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
This fic made me laugh so much. The humor is well-balanced with the seriousness; you guys got the knack for keeping the readers interested with your style of writing. Duos had never been this good. ;)

Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the 7th chapter since generalquistis wouldn't tell me about it!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
AH! I'm SO psyched! I've totally enjoyed this one so far, especially Sephy's little 'problem', ;) I just love your guys' stories this being no exception.
iain r m chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
YEAH!

this is great!

i personally love Cloti's, but this is so frickin hilarious it doesn't matter anymore!

this may be the first good ff7 non-Cloti fic ive ever read!

Please update as soon as you possibly can!

Thanks alot!
Kylie chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
finally it's here! The best CLOTI fic I've ever read! Hehehe heh.

Poor Cloud. I feel so sorry for him and for his mother.. it must be hard being a single parent and being treated like that it just makes things worse!. President Shinra is realy a bastard. :(

Well I'd better stop ranting and proceed!
Hana chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
You say that you hate close-minded Clotis? I think you're close-minded if can't even see Cloti happening.

Good story though. _ It's kinda to AU for me. Anyways, good luck with your story.